Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

^no torres, i dont like it.... why do they continue to play rowand when torres is playing so well

Yes! I just won my prop bet that Aaron Rowand would strike out to lead-off the game. The line was -2000, but I would lay 2,000 to win 100 anyday on that bet.
pimp.gif

I just knew Sanchez would be taking an L. Glad to see we were able to avoid a sweep.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Westbrook StL
6500.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]7-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.27[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]92[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.33[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.33[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
Posey c
Huff 1b
Burrell lf
Guillen rf
Sandoval 3b
Fontenot ss
F. Sanchez 2b
Bumgarner p

[h1]http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/21393/20100820/giants_claim_cody_ross_from_marlins/[/h1]
[h1]Giants Claim Cody Ross From Marlins[/h1]

Aug 20, 2010 5:30 PM EST

Ross_Cody_fla.jpg
A National League team has claimed Marlins outfielder Cody Ross on waivers and sources say the Giants have been identified as the club.

Nothing could be confirmed due to the confidentiality of the waiver process.

Sources added that the Braves and Phillies, two teams linked to Ross, did not receive the claim.

If no deal is completed by Monday, the Marlins can dump Ross on the claiming team or pull him back from waivers.

Ross is owed slightly more than $1 million for the rest of the season.

I was soo happy today, that i bought me a Posey jersey online (heads up, 20% sale on MLB shop right now)

Bumgarner with the great start, takin the momentum from Sanchez last night.

AS for Lincecum tomorrow, i will not watch that.....i'm just checking to see if my bad luck theory is true. Hope he found something and can somehow magically come back into cy young form.

Going to be tough against Carpenter tomorrow, and the way Lincecum has pitched his lately this game could get out of hand early. Hopefully we could get some early runs.

Back
Top Bottom