Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Taking full advantage of no Dexter Fowler in the line-up.
laugh.gif
11uatkp.gif

Tremendous performance through and through.

Anyone going to the Real Madrid game tomorrow?

Originally Posted by What up

Tremendous performance through and through.

Anyone going to the Real Madrid game tomorrow?
I'll be there....LR SEC 6....gonna show up early to hustle some madrid jerseys I stocked up on from a slickdeal post a few months back
laugh.gif
Trying to get enough $$ to then make the trip to LA and hunt them down for auto's on thurs/fri

Anyway, what a @%*$%%% game...why can't we get this sanchez every time he's out there?
I've been very reserved about my praise with this team, but man, if panda and freddy can get it going too...
pimp.gif

^ I think its just a matter of staying focused he's ranks top 5 in baseballl in pitches per inning with 17+ pitches.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]U. Jiménez Col
7900.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]16-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.70[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]126[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.14[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.12[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
2B Sanchez
RF Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
1B Ishikawa
3B Sandoval
SS Renteria
P Bumgarner

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Bautista's garbage.
smh.gif
I dont understand why they continue to bring him in. He's horrible.
he better be one of the odd men out when affeldt and runzler come back from the DL
asscheeks on chin looking %#$@%@%$%!*@
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Bautista's garbage.
smh.gif
It amazes me that he's still on the team
sick.gif

both casilla and bautista.  their control is so shaky that i would hate to rely on them in a close game in september or in the playoffs, hopefully we can try to catch some more reliable relievers on the waiver wire

I'm expecting 3/4 wins, at minimum at split, in ATL with the top 4 in our rotation going. The Braves are tough at home so this series is going to be a challenge.

^its gonna be a tough rest of the season for us, still with a series against the braves, phillies, cardinals, reds, 2 series against the dodgers, 3 series against the padres, plus 2 or 3 against the rockies.

Tim tomorrow....

Kinda mad the Posey autograph tickets are sold out, after the Kobe V's are a no go for me...thought i could make it out and grab an autograph, but i'm too late

Back
Top Bottom