Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

laugh.gif
 Zito told Bochy "I'm fine" and Bochy still took the ball from him.

i have a feeling this game is going to slip away because every inning we have gave the Brewers runners on base and its a matter of time before they start driving them in.

actually forget driving them in our bullpen is going to walk them in
smh.gif

What the hell?

Dan Runzler dislocated his left knee on Thursday.

It popped back into place almost immediately, but Runzler is going to need to spend at least 15 days on the disabled list. He will have an MRI on Friday.

went to all four games in milwaukee. nice stadium, better beer prices, it was a low as $5.25!! there were a lot more giants fans than i expected. i came here two years ago opening week 2008 and i only saw a handful of giants fans. great series to be a giants fans but then again it was against the brewers. sat in lower deck along the first base side in the first game, second game it was the club level, third game sat upperdeck and didnt seem as high up as att park, and the last game i sat between home plate and the giANTS dugout about 15 rows up. i wanted to bring a sign but wasnt too sure how close i was going to be sitting by the dugout. on my red-eye flight on sunday, sabean was on the same flight, so i asked him if he was scouting a certain brewer but he just smiled and gave me a handshake. i know this is nt so i will provide some pictures when i get back and figure out how to load it on here.

Originally Posted by What up

Do baseball players ask each other for autographs?

Because I'd ask Jeter for his as soon as I get called up.

I'd pull a Ruben Sierra.

You didn't punch Sabean? Hit him in the face with those non-flamable pillows?

(Can you explain the Ruben Sierra reference?)

just by watching all the press conferences and hearing him on knbr, he seems like a total jerk. but it surprised me that he didnt ignore me and shook my hand unlike sandoval at the fanfest. i still want sabean fired but he's a nice enough guy in person for me not to hate him anymore.

ruben sierra played for the yankees, it was during spring training or during the season, but he stole some stuff from the clubhouse that was jeter's. not too sure what was stolen, i think it was a glove, and probably some other stuff from other players.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]S. Strasburg Was
1275887020.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-7[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.98[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]82[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]39[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.16[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.06[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
2B Sanchez
RF Huff
LF Burrell
C Posey
3B Sandoval
1B Ishikawa
SS Renteria
P Cain

It definitely wasn't Ruben Sierra. It was Ruben Rivera.

Ruben Sierra actually had a good career. Ruben Rivera on the other hand...

Strasburg just threw a 92 mph change-up.

qwtpfhqtw-kjqwapofnpotqhjw3t0ihaegsovldsknf!!!!
isn't the most important thing when throwing a changeup is the speed differential between the fastball and changeup, though?

Right, and I'm sure he can take more off his change-up for an even bigger differential.

But they zoomed into his glove and he had a circle-change grip on the ball which blew me away when it registered at 92.

Originally Posted by BDavis5

Strasburg just threw a 92 mph change-up.

qwtpfhqtw-kjqwapofnpotqhjw3t0ihaegsovldsknf!!!!
isn't the most important thing when throwing a changeup is the speed differential between the fastball and changeup, though?
but movement at that speed > that

Back
Top Bottom