Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

I dont get this team at all

#@% taking Ubaldo deep for a grand slam?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ubaldo should've been out of that inning with only one earned, but because of the blown call at 1st, the Giants put 7 on him. We'll take it!

Is that a baby picture of Nero? Anyways, the players on my team had a lot on their minds that week.

That should be a baby pic of Nero.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seems like you need to call team meetings every week. That's your fault for getting players who are mentally weak.

This game is like the one last year where we went up 6-1 or something like that and we ended up losing.

Getting 7 runs on Ubaldo and giving that up
smh.gif

even when Bochy is trying to ignite the team and get tossed, he looks lame

At least Dusty looked like he meant that !%%# when he argued with umps

NASTY NATE
pimp.gif

I still got faith in you, kid.

Torres with the hit
pimp.gif

I hate playing at coors

Nice to see Ubaldo get lit up even though I'm a Dodger fan.

Also, it's nice to see Torres breaking out this season. Always been a hard worker.

Seriously, why doesn't Nate play more...honest question, I don't watch nearly as many games anymore since we dropped Comcast.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Hammel Col
7709.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-7[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.93[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]76[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.14[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.38[/td][/tr][/table]
RF Torres
2B Sanchez
LF Huff
3B Sandoval
C Posey
1B Ishikawa
SS Renteria
CF Rowand
C Cain

Happy 4th to all SF Giants fans!
2hgcndi.gif
2hgcndi.gif
2hgcndi.gif

The Giants aren't expected to make a splash on the international free agent market, writes Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News.

Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle thinks that a swap of Carlos Zambrano and Aaron Rowand would make sense.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Tim Lincecum candid, says All-Star selection “feels weird[/h2]

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

The Giants aren't expected to make a splash on the international free agent market, writes Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News.

Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle thinks that a swap of Carlos Zambrano and Aaron Rowand would make sense.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

As much as I hate Aaron Rowand, if we made this trade, I would stop supporting this team until Zambrano is off the team.  He is one of my least favorite athletes in all of sports (all time).  I cant stand this pack of cigarettes.  

congrats timmy tim-tim....check him out in the commercial
laugh.gif
...and brian wilson

great victory last night...woulda been pissed if the Rockies came out with the win

Back
Top Bottom