**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

i stopped caring about the Liberty ever since Becky Hammon got traded out of NY
laugh.gif
(Then again, I never even really cared about wnba either)

[h2]Carmelo Isn't On The Market[/h2]
Anthony_Carmelo_den_091216.jpg

Sep 02, 2010 8:16 AM EST

den_40.gif
The Nuggets haven't yet placed All-Star forward Carmelo Anthony on the trade block.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein is reporting that Denver is not close to trading Anthony.

"That status could certainly change before NBA teams open training camps later this month, should [general manager Masai] Ujiri prove unsuccessful in his forthcoming attempt(s) to convince Anthony to sign the three-year, $65 million contract extension that the Nuggets, right around the June draft, believed Melo was on the verge of accepting," Stein wrote.

Teams have certainly called the Nuggets about Anthony, but Denver hasn't been listening to offers.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0yNkbBtuX

[h2]Amar'e Works Out In Phoenix[/h2]
Sep 02, 2010 8:05 AM EST

phx_40.gif
Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire worked out informally in Phoenix earlier this week.

Stoudemire, who left the Suns as a free agent, played some pickup basketball as is customary during the NBA's offseason.

He signed a five-year, $99.7 million deal with New York in July.

Suns managing partner Robert Sarver offered him a five-year, $96.6 million contract with $56 million guaranteed.

"It was fair from Robert's standpoint," Stoudemire said. "I understand his concerns, which were injuries and health. There are no hard feelings at all. From a security standpoint for myself and with as much work as I put in on the court, I was after a greater goal. It was a fair offer from his standpoint. We still talk and have a good friendship.

"The greater goal was to have a sense of security. I didn't want a football deal (with some or all of the money non-guaranteed). I want a NBA deal. That's what I ended up getting."

[h2]Azubuike Looking Doubtful For Camp[/h2]
Sep 02, 2010 8:00 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks guard Kelenna Azubuike isn't yet working out and is still doing offcourt rehab after missing most of last season with a torn tendon in his left knee.

It's looking doubtful that Azubuike will be 100 percent when training camp opens on Sept. 25.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0yNm5UOeH

[h2]Carmelo Isn't On The Market[/h2]
Anthony_Carmelo_den_091216.jpg

Sep 02, 2010 8:16 AM EST

den_40.gif
The Nuggets haven't yet placed All-Star forward Carmelo Anthony on the trade block.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein is reporting that Denver is not close to trading Anthony.

"That status could certainly change before NBA teams open training camps later this month, should [general manager Masai] Ujiri prove unsuccessful in his forthcoming attempt(s) to convince Anthony to sign the three-year, $65 million contract extension that the Nuggets, right around the June draft, believed Melo was on the verge of accepting," Stein wrote.

Teams have certainly called the Nuggets about Anthony, but Denver hasn't been listening to offers.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0yNkbBtuX

[h2]Amar'e Works Out In Phoenix[/h2]
Sep 02, 2010 8:05 AM EST

phx_40.gif
Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire worked out informally in Phoenix earlier this week.

Stoudemire, who left the Suns as a free agent, played some pickup basketball as is customary during the NBA's offseason.

He signed a five-year, $99.7 million deal with New York in July.

Suns managing partner Robert Sarver offered him a five-year, $96.6 million contract with $56 million guaranteed.

"It was fair from Robert's standpoint," Stoudemire said. "I understand his concerns, which were injuries and health. There are no hard feelings at all. From a security standpoint for myself and with as much work as I put in on the court, I was after a greater goal. It was a fair offer from his standpoint. We still talk and have a good friendship.

"The greater goal was to have a sense of security. I didn't want a football deal (with some or all of the money non-guaranteed). I want a NBA deal. That's what I ended up getting."

[h2]Azubuike Looking Doubtful For Camp[/h2]
Sep 02, 2010 8:00 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks guard Kelenna Azubuike isn't yet working out and is still doing offcourt rehab after missing most of last season with a torn tendon in his left knee.

It's looking doubtful that Azubuike will be 100 percent when training camp opens on Sept. 25.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0yNm5UOeH

Originally Posted by Proshares

Son, we're really not mentioning the WBNA in here are we?

Basketball is basketball and The liberty are on a roll this season. I give them credit for putting a lil NY Playoff taste out there for us. And we prolly gonna get a bigger taste if the knicks make the playoffs this season.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Son, we're really not mentioning the WBNA in here are we?

Basketball is basketball and The liberty are on a roll this season. I give them credit for putting a lil NY Playoff taste out there for us. And we prolly gonna get a bigger taste if the knicks make the playoffs this season.

was playing around and got this trade to work....its a dream and a long shot.

Successful Trade Scenario

[h3]Congratulations on a successful trade.[/h3]
Due to New York and Denver being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Denver had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID

[h3]Trade ID #5687058[/h3]
Every trade made by fans is allocated a unique Trade ID which you can share with friends and fellow basketball fans to allow them to see your trade scenario.

Try Another Trade or visit our Trade Forum.

New York Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -4.7 ppg, -5.2 rpg, and 0.0 apg. [/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
28.2 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 3.2 apg in 38.2 minutes
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
6-11 C from Thornwood (HS)
3.7 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.0 apg in 8.9 minutes
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
[/td][td]Kelenna Azubuike
6-5 SG from Kentucky
13.9 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 1.1 apg in 25.7 minutes
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
15.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 35.7 minutes
[/td][/tr][/table]

Denver Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: +4.7 ppg, +5.2 rpg, and 0.0 apg. [/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
6-5 SG from Kentucky
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
[/td][/tr][/table]

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/#ixzz0yOYr8DkX

was playing around and got this trade to work....its a dream and a long shot.

Successful Trade Scenario

[h3]Congratulations on a successful trade.[/h3]
Due to New York and Denver being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Denver had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID

[h3]Trade ID #5687058[/h3]
Every trade made by fans is allocated a unique Trade ID which you can share with friends and fellow basketball fans to allow them to see your trade scenario.

Try Another Trade or visit our Trade Forum.

New York Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -4.7 ppg, -5.2 rpg, and 0.0 apg. [/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
6-5 SG from Kentucky
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
[/td][/tr][/table]

Denver Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: +4.7 ppg, +5.2 rpg, and 0.0 apg. [/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
6-5 SG from Kentucky
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler