**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

pimp.gif
at the block on PJR

son looks ready to bang

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68934/20100901/melo_will_only_sign_extension_with_knicks/[/h1]
[h1]Melo Will Only Sign Extension With Knicks?[/h1]

Sep 01, 2010 10:06 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Is Carmelo Anthony willing to hold out for his first choice?

According to a report from Tommy Dee of TheKnicksBlog.com, Anthony wants to play in New York and the current negotiations over a new collective bargaining agreement do not concern him enough to change course and commit to another team.

"Again, I maintain based on strong information that Melo will not sign an extension with any other team than the Knicks," writes Dee. "He’s confident that he’ll get paid CBA or not. Right or wrong that seems to be his stance at this point in time."

PURE SPECUALTION 
[h1]Nuggets Claim Relationship With Carmelo Strictly Positive[/h1]
Sep 01, 2010 10:16 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Contradicting a report from Yahoo! Sports last week, Denver's management maintains that its discussions with Carmelo Anthony have been without conflict and that the relationship continues to be positive.

"I haven't had a negative conversation with Carmelo Anthony since I've known him," said Josh Kroenke. "I think he knows that he can come to me as an individual and we have that amount of respect to where we can talk about things openly in a non-combative way. So, anything that has been stated from sources behind sources, all of our talks have been cordial."

Kroenke said the same could be said for his conversations with Anthony's representatives, including agent Leon Rose.

"They've been perfect gentlemen, as well," Kroenke said. "They've been great."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...nly_sign_extension_with_knicks/#ixzz0yJJ09tW1

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68934/20100901/melo_will_only_sign_extension_with_knicks/[/h1]
[h1]Melo Will Only Sign Extension With Knicks?[/h1]

Sep 01, 2010 10:06 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Is Carmelo Anthony willing to hold out for his first choice?

According to a report from Tommy Dee of TheKnicksBlog.com, Anthony wants to play in New York and the current negotiations over a new collective bargaining agreement do not concern him enough to change course and commit to another team.

"Again, I maintain based on strong information that Melo will not sign an extension with any other team than the Knicks," writes Dee. "He’s confident that he’ll get paid CBA or not. Right or wrong that seems to be his stance at this point in time."

PURE SPECUALTION 
[h1]Nuggets Claim Relationship With Carmelo Strictly Positive[/h1]
Sep 01, 2010 10:16 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Contradicting a report from Yahoo! Sports last week, Denver's management maintains that its discussions with Carmelo Anthony have been without conflict and that the relationship continues to be positive.

"I haven't had a negative conversation with Carmelo Anthony since I've known him," said Josh Kroenke. "I think he knows that he can come to me as an individual and we have that amount of respect to where we can talk about things openly in a non-combative way. So, anything that has been stated from sources behind sources, all of our talks have been cordial."

Kroenke said the same could be said for his conversations with Anthony's representatives, including agent Leon Rose.

"They've been perfect gentlemen, as well," Kroenke said. "They've been great."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...nly_sign_extension_with_knicks/#ixzz0yJJ09tW1

And with Mozgov, that's why i was hoping he's good enough to start as C.. Even Anthony Randolph said somethin similar..

The night before the 2008 draft, Knicks team president Donnie Walsh was torn between Anthony Randolph and Danilo Gallinari. According to Randolph, he was brought in for a secret workout on the eve of the draft for a second look and thought he was Knicks-bound. According to a source, the Knicks' college scouting branch gave Walsh a final analysis that Randolph could become an All-Star in his third or fourth season and recommended he be chosen over Gallinari. Two years later, the Knicks have both forwards in the bag and perhaps in a sizeable starting lineup. The 6-foot-10 Randolph could play small forward, the 6-foot-10 Gallinari at shooting guard and Amar'e' Stoudemire at power forward. 

"I knew he was a a great shooter, but working out with him now, you really see it," Randolph told The Post yesterday at the Knicks' kids camp at the Ross School in East Hampton. "That would be a very fine lineup -- three guys nearly 7 feet."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/knicks_tall_order_enKa256I39VK90Xv4ijzbK

I wanna see this lineup

Felton-Gallo-AR-Amare-Mozgov

On defense, Gallo guard the 3, and AR guard the 2..
pimp.gif

And with Mozgov, that's why i was hoping he's good enough to start as C.. Even Anthony Randolph said somethin similar..

The night before the 2008 draft, Knicks team president Donnie Walsh was torn between Anthony Randolph and Danilo Gallinari. According to Randolph, he was brought in for a secret workout on the eve of the draft for a second look and thought he was Knicks-bound. According to a source, the Knicks' college scouting branch gave Walsh a final analysis that Randolph could become an All-Star in his third or fourth season and recommended he be chosen over Gallinari. Two years later, the Knicks have both forwards in the bag and perhaps in a sizeable starting lineup. The 6-foot-10 Randolph could play small forward, the 6-foot-10 Gallinari at shooting guard and Amar'e' Stoudemire at power forward. 

"I knew he was a a great shooter, but working out with him now, you really see it," Randolph told The Post yesterday at the Knicks' kids camp at the Ross School in East Hampton. "That would be a very fine lineup -- three guys nearly 7 feet."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/knicks_tall_order_enKa256I39VK90Xv4ijzbK

I wanna see this lineup

Felton-Gallo-AR-Amare-Mozgov

On defense, Gallo guard the 3, and AR guard the 2..
pimp.gif

Paul Coro: The Suns have a familiar visitor to informal scrimmaging today. Amar'e Stoudemire, in Suns shorts, has joined the games. Twitter

Paul Coro: The Suns have a familiar visitor to informal scrimmaging today. Amar'e Stoudemire, in Suns shorts, has joined the games. Twitter

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by you go boy

liberty won conference finals 
pimp.gif

They are headed to the CF against ATL. That was the first round they just won

my bad i worded that wrong... meant to say ya they won! now they in the CF
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by you go boy

liberty won conference finals 
pimp.gif

They are headed to the CF against ATL. That was the first round they just won

my bad i worded that wrong... meant to say ya they won! now they in the CF
laugh.gif

i stopped caring about the Liberty ever since Becky Hammon got traded out of NY
laugh.gif
(Then again, I never even really cared about wnba either)

Back
Top Bottom