Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Just left

Great games by the jets

Smith once again proving that he is our x factor

Bring on the pats

Just left

Great games by the jets

Smith once again proving that he is our x factor

Bring on the pats

Looking forward to next week, either way I'll be happy.  Win obviously I'm happy, but this team needs to get its *$$ kicked, we can't keeep winning games like this and something needs to change with the offense.

Looking forward to next week, either way I'll be happy.  Win obviously I'm happy, but this team needs to get its *$$ kicked, we can't keeep winning games like this and something needs to change with the offense.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'd rather have it not be next week though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind it actually...Good chance we run into them in the playoffs and I just couldn't see us going 3-0 against them in a single year.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind it actually...Good chance we run into them in the playoffs and I just couldn't see us going 3-0 against them in a single year.

Brad Smith has to be the Bengal killer.
Dude showed up on week 17 vs. the Bengals last year, and was the difference tonight.

Brad Smith has to be the Bengal killer.
Dude showed up on week 17 vs. the Bengals last year, and was the difference tonight.

Am I the only one worried about the Monday Night game? The Patriots don't have Moss anymore, but they're going to use their TE's and Woodhead to maximum ability. I feel like they'll even line up some of their TE's on the outside and make Revis or Cromartie cover them. Even if they line them up on the inside, we'll have to jam them and we might lose our rush inside to Brady. We're def going to have to take away the middle for the Pats and find a way to limit Welker.

This game is making me VERY nervous.

Am I the only one worried about the Monday Night game? The Patriots don't have Moss anymore, but they're going to use their TE's and Woodhead to maximum ability. I feel like they'll even line up some of their TE's on the outside and make Revis or Cromartie cover them. Even if they line them up on the inside, we'll have to jam them and we might lose our rush inside to Brady. We're def going to have to take away the middle for the Pats and find a way to limit Welker.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This
ohwell.gif

I want to see what the Browns did in that game that helped win. The Jets lack pass rushers and we really need some in order to get to Brady.

Back
Top Bottom