Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Joe McKnight was on Bubba on that Punt return
94315ce174ee4304cd7eeeec7676cab3319fb57.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

wow bengals are terrible
and it starts at the top...marvin lewis does not belong in the nfl
This is true. I don't know how he's made it this far in the league. I really have no clue unless he's blackmailing someone or something. Him, Singletary and Lovie Smith are the worst coaches in the league

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

wow bengals are terrible
and it starts at the top...marvin lewis does not belong in the nfl
This is true. I don't know how he's made it this far in the league. I really have no clue unless he's blackmailing someone or something. Him, Singletary and Lovie Smith are the worst coaches in the league

Originally Posted by dmxfury

To have to go higher than Marvin to see the real issues with the Bengals...
We're doing fine. Yup just fine. See another punt. We're doing great.

Marvin Lewis is doing great too. His laid back looks are what keeps the team sound and in control.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Seriously though, Mike Brown, you get what you deserve you cheap, controlling bastard. But Cincinnati doesn't deserve this. This city has been dumping money into your Bengals. Built you a 300 million plus dollar stadium. Bought your merch, sold out games. How about getting some people in here who know about football. Stop letting your daughter negotiate our draft picks contracts. Stop drafting and signing questionable players. Get a damn GM and REAL SCOUTS TO SCOUR THE COUNTRY! AAAAAAAAAAAHJJGHGHGHJGJALJGHLAHGLAHGLHGLHGHLGLH

mad.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

To have to go higher than Marvin to see the real issues with the Bengals...
We're doing fine. Yup just fine. See another punt. We're doing great.

Marvin Lewis is doing great too. His laid back looks are what keeps the team sound and in control.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Seriously though, Mike Brown, you get what you deserve you cheap, controlling bastard. But Cincinnati doesn't deserve this. This city has been dumping money into your Bengals. Built you a 300 million plus dollar stadium. Bought your merch, sold out games. How about getting some people in here who know about football. Stop letting your daughter negotiate our draft picks contracts. Stop drafting and signing questionable players. Get a damn GM and REAL SCOUTS TO SCOUR THE COUNTRY! AAAAAAAAAAAHJJGHGHGHJGJALJGHLAHGLAHGLHGLHGHLGLH

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom