Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

on a side note, i feel better about this purchase now. i woulda been kicking myself knowing i paid damn near retail for this if he were to have held out the season

How much did you pay for it and where?

i ordered a jets personzlied authentic on footballfanatics.com and turned it into a revis.  i had a coupon code so i ended up paying around $180.  if you sign up for their free membership  you get free shipping and 10% store credit towards any future purchase and you can stack any online coupon codes you can find for them as well on top of that.  i ordered a white revis from them this past friday,  the custom jerseys usually have a 2-3 week turnaround time but it's worth the wait.

on a side note, i feel better about this purchase now. i woulda been kicking myself knowing i paid damn near retail for this if he were to have held out the season

i ordered a jets personzlied authentic on footballfanatics.com and turned it into a revis.  i had a coupon code so i ended up paying around $180.  if you sign up for their free membership  you get free shipping and 10% store credit towards any future purchase and you can stack any online coupon codes you can find for them as well on top of that.  i ordered a white revis from them this past friday,  the custom jerseys usually have a 2-3 week turnaround time but it's worth the wait.

Sure hope Revis is rusty against Flacco and the gang.
smile.gif

Thanks for the info , i need a white Revis
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
yea, im lookin forward to my white revis comming in.  im tempted to get a sanchez if i have some extra $ but i wanna see him do good early in the season first.

ill be real im a 49er fan first n formost but the Jets have always been a close second team to me ever since that 1998 season went they went to the AFC championship game, i've gone to games with my uncle and cousins over the years whenever I'm in New York during football season so I wanna see them do good. aside from that going to that week 17 clinch to get in against the Bengals in the freezing cold last season was probably the most fun i've ever had at a NFL game.  besides that the Jets n 49ers only play once every 4 years and are in seperate conferences so there's no real conflict of interest for me there either
laugh.gif

i went to the preseason game against the ******** a few weeks back and snuck down to the 100 seats at halftime, i got some decent pics in too, ill post a few on here but i don't wanna flood the season thread with a ton of preseason pics
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yea, im lookin forward to my white revis comming in.  im tempted to get a sanchez if i have some extra $ but i wanna see him do good early in the season first.

ill be real im a 49er fan first n formost but the Jets have always been a close second team to me ever since that 1998 season went they went to the AFC championship game, i've gone to games with my uncle and cousins over the years whenever I'm in New York during football season so I wanna see them do good. aside from that going to that week 17 clinch to get in against the Bengals in the freezing cold last season was probably the most fun i've ever had at a NFL game.  besides that the Jets n 49ers only play once every 4 years and are in seperate conferences so there's no real conflict of interest for me there either
laugh.gif

i went to the preseason game against the ******** a few weeks back and snuck down to the 100 seats at halftime, i got some decent pics in too, ill post a few on here but i don't wanna flood the season thread with a ton of preseason pics
laugh.gif

When you get that White Revis in, throw pics on here

will do,  if your not picky when it comes to accuracy,  there's a seller on ebay that has white revis authentics for $99.99 buy it now. the jerseys are legit but  the only thing is their the older jets authentics with all green on the sleeve area instead of the white their supposed to have in the armpit area of the sleeve. i was tempted to grab one of these but i'm a total detail freak when it comes to accuracy on my jerseys.

When you get that White Revis in, throw pics on here

will do,  if your not picky when it comes to accuracy,  there's a seller on ebay that has white revis authentics for $99.99 buy it now. the jerseys are legit but  the only thing is their the older jets authentics with all green on the sleeve area instead of the white their supposed to have in the armpit area of the sleeve. i was tempted to grab one of these but i'm a total detail freak when it comes to accuracy on my jerseys.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they got sanchez

wink.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they got sanchez

wink.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they got sanchez

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they got sanchez

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom