Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

I'm more concerned about the Phins more then the Pats. They have the same question marks as us (at QB), if they can put it together I think it can be a dog fight. I'm not worried about the Pats. Yeah that offense is probably gonna put up points but I doubt they suddenly find a pass rush during the season. Sanchez and Henne have the physical tools to eat that defense when they're given time.

1. Jets
2. Phins
3. Pats
4. Bills

I'm more concerned about the Phins more then the Pats. They have the same question marks as us (at QB), if they can put it together I think it can be a dog fight. I'm not worried about the Pats. Yeah that offense is probably gonna put up points but I doubt they suddenly find a pass rush during the season. Sanchez and Henne have the physical tools to eat that defense when they're given time.

1. Jets
2. Phins
3. Pats
4. Bills

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm more concerned about the Phins more then the Pats. They have the same question marks as us (at QB), if they can put it together I think it can be a dog fight. I'm not worried about the Pats. Yeah that offense is probably gonna put up points but I doubt they suddenly find a pass rush during the season.

Gotta agree w/ this.

Sparano hiring Mike Nolan could put that D in a good position to win a couple more games, and Marshall is a beast plain and simple.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm more concerned about the Phins more then the Pats. They have the same question marks as us (at QB), if they can put it together I think it can be a dog fight. I'm not worried about the Pats. Yeah that offense is probably gonna put up points but I doubt they suddenly find a pass rush during the season.

Gotta agree w/ this.

Sparano hiring Mike Nolan could put that D in a good position to win a couple more games, and Marshall is a beast plain and simple.

gotta admit, brunell looks better than clemens right now ....

mcnight sucks
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

GHOLSTON GETS THE SACK TO SECURE THE WIN 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's making moves
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else a bit concerned with what they are seeing? I'm not buying into the whole "it's just pre-season, relax" comments.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

GHOLSTON GETS THE SACK TO SECURE THE WIN 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's making moves
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else a bit concerned with what they are seeing? I'm not buying into the whole "it's just pre-season, relax" comments.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

am i only the one that checks espn.com every morning hoping to see something positive about the revis situation?
Yes, and periodically throughout the day.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

am i only the one that checks espn.com every morning hoping to see something positive about the revis situation?
Yes, and periodically throughout the day.

Hmmmmmmm

Jets Make Trade Offer for Housh

By Steiny on 04. Sep, 2010

Yesterday, it was speculated that the Jets might be interested in Seahawks WR TJ Houshmandzadeh. Well, now that speculation has turned into reality as The Cincinnati Enquirer’s Joe Reedy is reporting the Jets have made a trade offer for Houshmandzadeh. This according to a league source.

Per a league source, the Vikings, Jets, Chargers and Cardinals have made trade offers with the Seahawks for Houshmandzadeh.

As I said yesterday, this isn’t good news for David Clowney who has appeared to make the roster for now. Personally, I would prefer the Jets to pick up Laveranues Coles. Laveranues clearly knows the offense better, and has better chemistry with the guys in the locker room. Rex told Laveranues he expects him to be one of the leaders of this team. I find it hard to believe Houshmandzadeh can provide that type of leadership. As for what the Jets are offering, I my guess would be a late round draft pick. The Jets gave up a 5th round pick for Santonio Holmes, so I would expect a 6th or 7th round pick at best.

Stay tuned as this story develops..

Hmmmmmmm

Jets Make Trade Offer for Housh

By Steiny on 04. Sep, 2010

Yesterday, it was speculated that the Jets might be interested in Seahawks WR TJ Houshmandzadeh. Well, now that speculation has turned into reality as The Cincinnati Enquirer’s Joe Reedy is reporting the Jets have made a trade offer for Houshmandzadeh. This according to a league source.

Per a league source, the Vikings, Jets, Chargers and Cardinals have made trade offers with the Seahawks for Houshmandzadeh.

As I said yesterday, this isn’t good news for David Clowney who has appeared to make the roster for now. Personally, I would prefer the Jets to pick up Laveranues Coles. Laveranues clearly knows the offense better, and has better chemistry with the guys in the locker room. Rex told Laveranues he expects him to be one of the leaders of this team. I find it hard to believe Houshmandzadeh can provide that type of leadership. As for what the Jets are offering, I my guess would be a late round draft pick. The Jets gave up a 5th round pick for Santonio Holmes, so I would expect a 6th or 7th round pick at best.

Stay tuned as this story develops..

I liked Clowney 
frown.gif

During the preseason
laugh.gif
. Housh has always felt like someone with a big head to me. He's not the answer to Sanchez's problem. We're just fine with Cotchery, Braylon, and Keller for now until Holmes comes back. If Sanchez messes up that bad during those 4 games it's on him. Our WR core is fine. I would just hate for Housh to come in with Holmes coming back and he %!@%!@# and complains about not being the No. 1 like he did with Cincy.

I liked Clowney 
frown.gif

During the preseason
laugh.gif
. Housh has always felt like someone with a big head to me. He's not the answer to Sanchez's problem. We're just fine with Cotchery, Braylon, and Keller for now until Holmes comes back. If Sanchez messes up that bad during those 4 games it's on him. Our WR core is fine. I would just hate for Housh to come in with Holmes coming back and he %!@%!@# and complains about not being the No. 1 like he did with Cincy.

Clowney is gone anyway now.

Do not like this tony cut even if it is only for week 1 to secure more money for Revis

I like Connor too but Rich is still a great fullback to have.

Clowney is gone anyway now.

Do not like this tony cut even if it is only for week 1 to secure more money for Revis

I like Connor too but Rich is still a great fullback to have.

Back
Top Bottom