Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Cannot believe we got rid of T-Rich. Can-not believe.

I can only HOPE this is a very temporary move, and that we are bringing him back.

Also, just based off of this preseason (didnt see Washington when he was with Jax), I would have rather kept Chauncey over McKnight but whatever. McKnight has more potential I guess.

Cannot believe we got rid of T-Rich. Can-not believe.

I can only HOPE this is a very temporary move, and that we are bringing him back.

Also, just based off of this preseason (didnt see Washington when he was with Jax), I would have rather kept Chauncey over McKnight but whatever. McKnight has more potential I guess.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Do not like this tony cut even if it is only for week 1 to secure more money for Revis

I like Connor too but Rich is still a great fullback to have.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Do not like this tony cut even if it is only for week 1 to secure more money for Revis

I like Connor too but Rich is still a great fullback to have.

supposedly revis is going to sign this week from what i've been reading on the jets boards.

i won't believe it til the contract is done but hopefully the stuff i've been reading ends up being legit

supposedly revis is going to sign this week from what i've been reading on the jets boards.

i won't believe it til the contract is done but hopefully the stuff i've been reading ends up being legit

Adam Schefter just reported on ESPN that the Jets/Revis have agreed in principle to a deal that will make Revis the highest paid defensive player in the history of the NFL.

Tannenbaum lost.

Adam Schefter just reported on ESPN that the Jets/Revis have agreed in principle to a deal that will make Revis the highest paid defensive player in the history of the NFL.

Tannenbaum lost.

is it true??!! 
nerd.gif

on a side note, i feel better about this purchase now. i woulda been kicking myself knowing i paid damn near retail for this if he were to have held out the season

on a side note, i feel better about this purchase now. i woulda been kicking myself knowing i paid damn near retail for this if he were to have held out the season

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

How much did you pay for it and where?

Revis is back. And he has a message to Jets fans:

To my family, neil, & john I love u guys I’m comin home baby!!! Revis Island LET’S GO.  it not has only been hard on u guys but it has for me too. I just want to tell yall that I’m sorry for this process and I can’t wait to get back on the field.

UPDATE: Manish Mehta just tweeted:

#Jets Darrelle Revis’ deal: 4 years, $46 million with $32 million guaranteed, per source. #nfl #nyj @Revis24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

How much did you pay for it and where?

Revis is back. And he has a message to Jets fans:

To my family, neil, & john I love u guys I’m comin home baby!!! Revis Island LET’S GO.  it not has only been hard on u guys but it has for me too. I just want to tell yall that I’m sorry for this process and I can’t wait to get back on the field.

UPDATE: Manish Mehta just tweeted:

#Jets Darrelle Revis’ deal: 4 years, $46 million with $32 million guaranteed, per source. #nfl #nyj @Revis24

Back
Top Bottom