OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Adam_Schefter

NFLPA established the Kenny McKinley Trust Fund with purpose of providing help with future expenses for McKinley’s one year old son, Keon.

Contributions for Keon can be sent to: Kenny McKinley’s Trust Fund, c/o NFL Players Assoc., 1133 20th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036

Adam_Schefter

NFLPA established the Kenny McKinley Trust Fund with purpose of providing help with future expenses for McKinley’s one year old son, Keon.

Contributions for Keon can be sent to: Kenny McKinley’s Trust Fund, c/o NFL Players Assoc., 1133 20th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036

Damn, I didn't know he had a one year old son. 
frown.gif

What in the world could be so bad to let go when you have a lil guy like that to look after? 
tired.gif

Damn, I didn't know he had a one year old son. 
frown.gif

What in the world could be so bad to let go when you have a lil guy like that to look after? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Sal Paolantonio just reported that the Eagles are talking to other teams about trading Kevin Kolb on OTS.

laugh.gif

If he is actually traded and they go from Mcnabb to Vick starting.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Sal Paolantonio just reported that the Eagles are talking to other teams about trading Kevin Kolb on OTS.

laugh.gif

If he is actually traded and they go from Mcnabb to Vick starting.

Tanard Jackson started the first two games of the season at free safety for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. But he won't play again this year.

Jackson has been suspended indefinitely for another violation of the league's substance-abuse policy. He'll be eligible to apply for reinstatement in a year.

It's the second suspension in as many years for Jackson, who was also suspended for the first four games of the 2009 season. At that time he vowed to make changes in his life.

"I'm definitely disappointed in myself," Jackson said in August of 2009, when the four-game suspension was announced. "I let my team down, obviously, and I've let a lot of people down. The fans - I'd like to apologize to them for the decisions I've made that got me into this situation. . . . I definitely have some off-the-field issues that I have to address for the well being of myself and for the well being of this football team."

In announcing the suspension today, Bucs GM Mark Dominik said, "Tanard is a talented young man whom we hope is able to use this year to put his troubles behind him and ultimately return a stronger man and player. It's up to Tanard whether the team and our fans eventually realize his considerable promise."

Other than that four-game suspension, Jackson has started every single game for the Buccaneers since they drafted him in 2007. He's obviously a talented player, and at age 25 he still has time to get his life together. Here's hoping he does.

Tanard Jackson started the first two games of the season at free safety for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. But he won't play again this year.

Jackson has been suspended indefinitely for another violation of the league's substance-abuse policy. He'll be eligible to apply for reinstatement in a year.

It's the second suspension in as many years for Jackson, who was also suspended for the first four games of the 2009 season. At that time he vowed to make changes in his life.

"I'm definitely disappointed in myself," Jackson said in August of 2009, when the four-game suspension was announced. "I let my team down, obviously, and I've let a lot of people down. The fans - I'd like to apologize to them for the decisions I've made that got me into this situation. . . . I definitely have some off-the-field issues that I have to address for the well being of myself and for the well being of this football team."

In announcing the suspension today, Bucs GM Mark Dominik said, "Tanard is a talented young man whom we hope is able to use this year to put his troubles behind him and ultimately return a stronger man and player. It's up to Tanard whether the team and our fans eventually realize his considerable promise."

Other than that four-game suspension, Jackson has started every single game for the Buccaneers since they drafted him in 2007. He's obviously a talented player, and at age 25 he still has time to get his life together. Here's hoping he does.

The Minnesota Vikings need to go after this guy.

It's amazing that Kevin Kolb can be so overhyped by fans, coaches, media coming into the season, have one bad half, and now the Eagles are willing to take calls on him. Absolutely ridiculous. He will have a better career than Mike Vick when it's all said and done.

The Minnesota Vikings need to go after this guy.

It's amazing that Kevin Kolb can be so overhyped by fans, coaches, media coming into the season, have one bad half, and now the Eagles are willing to take calls on him. Absolutely ridiculous. He will have a better career than Mike Vick when it's all said and done.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Can't %++#%#! believe this. Come on Tanard...... 
tired.gif

Was it for weed again?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Can't %++#%#! believe this. Come on Tanard...... 
tired.gif

Was it for weed again?

Back
Top Bottom