OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Texans to the playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Count that.

/thread.

ATLANTA (AP)—A woman has filed a temporary restraining order against TVanalyst and former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe.

The woman filed the petition on Thursday in Atlanta’s Fulton County SuperiorCourt. The case is classified under the “family violence

ATLANTA (AP)—A woman has filed a temporary restraining order against TVanalyst and former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe.

The woman filed the petition on Thursday in Atlanta’s Fulton County SuperiorCourt. The case is classified under the “family violence

Originally Posted by dmxfury

New year. Revis will get smoked. QUOTE ME.
Not like I'm a Jets fan or anything but what have you seen to think this will happen?  Or are you referring more to the Bengals beating up on the Jets as a whole?  I'm real interested to see Pitt vs. NY this year.  AFC North schedule is ridiculously tough for all the teams

Bengals.

Judging from the past few years, I don't see him falling off.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

New year. Revis will get smoked. QUOTE ME.
Not like I'm a Jets fan or anything but what have you seen to think this will happen?  Or are you referring more to the Bengals beating up on the Jets as a whole?  I'm real interested to see Pitt vs. NY this year.  AFC North schedule is ridiculously tough for all the teams

Bengals.

Judging from the past few years, I don't see him falling off.

nyjets: RL: Rex Ryan has just announced that NT Kris Jenkins is out for the year after reinjuring his left knee Monday night.

Adam_Schefter Filed to ESPN: Colts safety Bob Sanders has a torn biceps tendon and is out indefinintely, if not for the season.

TomSilverstein: Source said Grant has torn ligament that holds two bones in ankle. Surgery to repair the tear, definitely season-ending.

nyjets: RL: Rex Ryan has just announced that NT Kris Jenkins is out for the year after reinjuring his left knee Monday night.

Adam_Schefter Filed to ESPN: Colts safety Bob Sanders has a torn biceps tendon and is out indefinintely, if not for the season.

TomSilverstein: Source said Grant has torn ligament that holds two bones in ankle. Surgery to repair the tear, definitely season-ending.

Adam_Schefter

New England traded running back Laurence Maroney to Denver. Compensation not know yet. More details at ESPN.com.

JasonLaCanfora

New England trades RB Maroney and a 6th round pick to Denver for a 4th round pick. More upcoming on NFL.com and NFL Network

Adam_Schefter

New England traded running back Laurence Maroney to Denver. Compensation not know yet. More details at ESPN.com.

JasonLaCanfora

New England trades RB Maroney and a 6th round pick to Denver for a 4th round pick. More upcoming on NFL.com and NFL Network

Back
Top Bottom