OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Steroids-3.jpg
If those are PED's and you're referring to Mr. Cushing then yeah, dude is doing something He isn't supposed to be doing.

cstrh23e8ggb.jpg

I mean I'm no doctor or someone who has tracked muscle growth but this doesn't seem right, Dude went from a stocky Napoleon Dynamite to John Cena. I mean I know dudes bust their @#$++ in the weight room but... Yeah. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Steroids-3.jpg
If those are PED's and you're referring to Mr. Cushing then yeah, dude is doing something He isn't supposed to be doing.

cstrh23e8ggb.jpg

I mean I'm no doctor or someone who has tracked muscle growth but this doesn't seem right, Dude went from a stocky Napoleon Dynamite to John Cena. I mean I know dudes bust their @#$++ in the weight room but... Yeah. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Mr Glass for a 4th rounder, Boldin went for a 4th rounder give me a break
sick.gif

Brady will have him tearing it up like 2004 all over again though

roll.gif
 Mr Glass for a 4th rounder, Boldin went for a 4th rounder give me a break
sick.gif

Brady will have him tearing it up like 2004 all over again though

Schefter:
Here are five trades that should be -- but won't be -- made.

• Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber to the Green Bay Packers for a fourth-round pick: Green Bay balked at parting with a fourth-round pick for Marshawn Lynch,but it needs a running back to help carry the offense through theseason. The most attractive part of the deal for the Cowboys is not thepick, it's unloading Barber's seven-year, $45 million contract.• New England Patriots guard Logan Mankins to the Chicago Bears for defensive tackle Tommie Harrisand a fourth-round pick: Chicago gets the help on the offensive line itneeds, and New England gets help on the defensive line it needs alongwith the fourth-round pick it gave up for wide receiver Deion Branch.

• Baltimore Ravens quarterback Marc Bulger to the Arizona Cardinals for a third-round pick and Derek Anderson:Arizona made the mistake of not signing Bulger during the offseason.Now it can correct its error for a third-round pick, a move that mightbe the key to Arizona winning its division. Anderson could be athrow-in Baltimore knows well; the Ravens drafted him in the sixthround in 2005.

• San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jacksonto the Seattle Seahawks for second- and fifth-round picks: The Chargershave been adamant that they want second- and third-round picks forJackson. No one has offered it. San Diego has shown they don't needJackson to move the ball, so why not get a second- and a fifth-roundpick for him?

• Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith to the St. Louis Rams for a second-round pick: The Rams already have lost their top two wide receivers, Mark Clayton and Donnie Avery, to season-ending injuries. Smith would be more than a replacement -- if Carolina were willing to trade him.
Two and three make a ton of sense. Maybe four and five, too, if the Seahawks and Rams are confident they can make a serious run at the division.

I would rather trade Barber (or Choice) for a solid safety than a pick.

Schefter:
Here are five trades that should be -- but won't be -- made.

• Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber to the Green Bay Packers for a fourth-round pick: Green Bay balked at parting with a fourth-round pick for Marshawn Lynch,but it needs a running back to help carry the offense through theseason. The most attractive part of the deal for the Cowboys is not thepick, it's unloading Barber's seven-year, $45 million contract.• New England Patriots guard Logan Mankins to the Chicago Bears for defensive tackle Tommie Harrisand a fourth-round pick: Chicago gets the help on the offensive line itneeds, and New England gets help on the defensive line it needs alongwith the fourth-round pick it gave up for wide receiver Deion Branch.

• Baltimore Ravens quarterback Marc Bulger to the Arizona Cardinals for a third-round pick and Derek Anderson:Arizona made the mistake of not signing Bulger during the offseason.Now it can correct its error for a third-round pick, a move that mightbe the key to Arizona winning its division. Anderson could be athrow-in Baltimore knows well; the Ravens drafted him in the sixthround in 2005.

• San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jacksonto the Seattle Seahawks for second- and fifth-round picks: The Chargershave been adamant that they want second- and third-round picks forJackson. No one has offered it. San Diego has shown they don't needJackson to move the ball, so why not get a second- and a fifth-roundpick for him?

• Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith to the St. Louis Rams for a second-round pick: The Rams already have lost their top two wide receivers, Mark Clayton and Donnie Avery, to season-ending injuries. Smith would be more than a replacement -- if Carolina were willing to trade him.
Two and three make a ton of sense. Maybe four and five, too, if the Seahawks and Rams are confident they can make a serious run at the division.

I would rather trade Barber (or Choice) for a solid safety than a pick.

damn we need a thread like this, Rivers doing work without Gates, Jackson or Floyd.

Suh kicks?

damn we need a thread like this, Rivers doing work without Gates, Jackson or Floyd.

Suh kicks?

it's pretty apparent that the Ravens are the best team in the AFC (and therefore the league)..

it's pretty apparent that the Ravens are the best team in the AFC (and therefore the league)..

Back
Top Bottom