OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

^^ KLJ Please tell me Benny Sapp is AKA "Lil Youngsta"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
have yall been hearing about Sabby Piscatelli runnin his mouth after being demoted?

if not, I'll post in a few when I gather up all the interviews and articles
I posted it yesterday but the Yuku Monster ate the post
smh.gif

laugh.gif
have yall been hearing about Sabby Piscatelli runnin his mouth after being demoted?

if not, I'll post in a few when I gather up all the interviews and articles
I posted it yesterday but the Yuku Monster ate the post
smh.gif

I'm not for a 18 game season, just way to many players hurt already for meaningful games

Steeler wise, Pouncey starting with first team at center already and Dixon to start next preseason game. Glad to see the new generation stepping up

I'm not for a 18 game season, just way to many players hurt already for meaningful games

Steeler wise, Pouncey starting with first team at center already and Dixon to start next preseason game. Glad to see the new generation stepping up

laugh.gif
yeah Pro, but its way mroe to it. He's been crying to the media about him not getting a fair chance and Raheem put him in his place, just some side info , Sabby led the NFL in Missed tackles last yr
laugh.gif

I have some more stuff saved on my iphone, imma see if I can get it to post
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I hope Dennis wins that job during Ben's "hiatus"

laugh.gif
yeah Pro, but its way mroe to it. He's been crying to the media about him not getting a fair chance and Raheem put him in his place, just some side info , Sabby led the NFL in Missed tackles last yr
laugh.gif

I have some more stuff saved on my iphone, imma see if I can get it to post
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I hope Dennis wins that job during Ben's "hiatus"

Back
Top Bottom