OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

1st squad looked in reg season mode. Arian Fumbles doin it.

Ben Tate done for the season though.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Stafon Johnson was one of those dudes who everyone was pulling for....big time setback, but I'm confident he'll come back next season even stronger....sucks for the dude.
smh.gif

*Dre...what's up w. your boy Regis playing like @#!@ in camp?

Stafon Johnson was one of those dudes who everyone was pulling for....big time setback, but I'm confident he'll come back next season even stronger....sucks for the dude.
smh.gif

*Dre...what's up w. your boy Regis playing like @#!@ in camp?

Regis aint playin like buns, hes just playin like a rookie WR from a Ron Zook offense ( he's playing Catch up to even the rookies)

Mike Williams is Killing %$#%

how bout the luck of Michael Clayton, Stovall hurt his leg so it looks like M80 will make the team AGAIN. what a $@!!+!* BUM and yes he dropped another pass last nite.

smh how could he have all this good luck while someone like Stafon cant catch a %!%@@% break.

Regis aint playin like buns, hes just playin like a rookie WR from a Ron Zook offense ( he's playing Catch up to even the rookies)

how bout the luck of Michael Clayton, Stovall hurt his leg so it looks like M80 will make the team AGAIN. what a $@!!+!* BUM and yes he dropped another pass last nite.

smh how could he have all this good luck while someone like Stafon cant catch a %!%@@% break.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gunna....did u figure that Benn would have this hard of a transition to the pro game?  I mean, as soon as the draft was over and someone pointed a gun at you and said "who will have a tougher transition going into the season...Mike Williams or Regis Benn?" who would you have picked? 

*As far as the "other" Mike Williams....how bout that TD last night??
laugh.gif
  I see dude is rocking #1 also
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gunna....did u figure that Benn would have this hard of a transition to the pro game?  I mean, as soon as the draft was over and someone pointed a gun at you and said "who will have a tougher transition going into the season...Mike Williams or Regis Benn?" who would you have picked? 

*As far as the "other" Mike Williams....how bout that TD last night??
laugh.gif
  I see dude is rocking #1 also
pimp.gif

I woulda sai benn would be on the field 1st bc Well mike's problem was always gonna be could he stay on the field cus he's a jerk like that. But on the field mike is a more polished wr while Benn is physically stronger

Btw Derrick Ward is a Bum and a member of the ski mask all stars. he's stealing $ w/o a gun

But everyone knew this the second he declared free agent from giants

I woulda sai benn would be on the field 1st bc Well mike's problem was always gonna be could he stay on the field cus he's a jerk like that. But on the field mike is a more polished wr while Benn is physically stronger

Btw Derrick Ward is a Bum and a member of the ski mask all stars. he's stealing $ w/o a gun

But everyone knew this the second he declared free agent from giants

per pc twitter

PeteCarroll "@stafon13 keep fighting on staf, no one's as tough or resilient as you. You'll get thru this."

sucks for staf,

per pc twitter

PeteCarroll "@stafon13 keep fighting on staf, no one's as tough or resilient as you. You'll get thru this."

sucks for staf,

^ I posted this back in Feb. on another board in reference to someone asking if Big Game would be a good signing for the Jets after the Jags cut him:

He's done... he just doesn't know it yet.

Remember when (WR coach) Henry Ellard came aboard last year, and Holt was a FA too before signed with Jacksonville...

Yeah, I wonder why they didn't make a run at him then?
rolleyes.gif

Ellard knows he's done, Jacksonville knows he's done, now it's up to him to realize it.

Hall of Fame career and consummate professional
div145.gif

Big Game has played his last game.
frown.gif

^ I posted this back in Feb. on another board in reference to someone asking if Big Game would be a good signing for the Jets after the Jags cut him:

He's done... he just doesn't know it yet.

Remember when (WR coach) Henry Ellard came aboard last year, and Holt was a FA too before signed with Jacksonville...

Yeah, I wonder why they didn't make a run at him then?
rolleyes.gif

Ellard knows he's done, Jacksonville knows he's done, now it's up to him to realize it.

Hall of Fame career and consummate professional
div145.gif

Big Game has played his last game.
frown.gif

You all think Torry was definitively better than Tim Brown? Just a question
Double J's
Mike Williams actually looked in shape. But I think the only reason he scored is cause the DB was scared to tackle him, and astounded by the horrid hitch Mike ran.
But if the kid stays motivated you know he can be at least very good with Bates

You all think Torry was definitively better than Tim Brown? Just a question
Double J's
Mike Williams actually looked in shape. But I think the only reason he scored is cause the DB was scared to tackle him, and astounded by the horrid hitch Mike ran.
But if the kid stays motivated you know he can be at least very good with Bates

Peace Torry

Was that Michael Williams last night scoring a touchdown? Wearing #1?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom