OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

once they see cromartie playing cb in week one, they'll never give revis whatever he wants
pimp.gif

Tim McManus of Philadelphia Sports Daily is reporting that a fan by the name of Jim Devlin was asked to remove his brand new Donovan McNabb ******** Jersey by security at the Philadelphia Eagles' practice yesterday.

The guards told him it was at the request of head coach Andy Reid.

Devlin told McManus that he wore the jersey to the practice and to a Phillies' game to make a statement about the Eagles trading away their Pro-Bowl quarterback.

Link

Tim McManus of Philadelphia Sports Daily is reporting that a fan by the name of Jim Devlin was asked to remove his brand new Donovan McNabb ******** Jersey by security at the Philadelphia Eagles' practice yesterday.

Devlin told McManus that he wore the jersey to the practice and to a Phillies' game to make a statement about the Eagles trading away their Pro-Bowl quarterback.

Link

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Link

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
 it's not that serious Andy. If they can deal with PETA protesting Vick, then they can deal with this. I feel the same way as the fan, I won't support Kolb until he proves himself

laugh.gif
 at Chris Chambers wifing a stalker. Gonna mess around and end up in a McNair situation

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Link

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
 it's not that serious Andy. If they can deal with PETA protesting Vick, then they can deal with this. I feel the same way as the fan, I won't support Kolb until he proves himself

laugh.gif
 at Chris Chambers wifing a stalker. Gonna mess around and end up in a McNair situation

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

chamberswedd.jpg

In late July, Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Chris Chambers married Stacey Bernice Saunders – a woman who he had accused of stalking him and his family just months earlier.
After admitting an affair with Stacey, Chambers accused his former mistress of stalking, telling police that she had made, “abusive and irrational

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

chamberswedd.jpg

In late July, Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Chris Chambers married Stacey Bernice Saunders – a woman who he had accused of stalking him and his family just months earlier.
After admitting an affair with Stacey, Chambers accused his former mistress of stalking, telling police that she had made, “abusive and irrational

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Derrick Brooks announces NFL retirement[/h1]
1 hour, 42 minutes ago

TAMPA, Fla. (AP)—Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Derrick Brooks(notes) isofficially retiring from the NFL, making the announcement in a two-minute videopresentation.

The 11-time Pro Bowl selection hasn’t played in the league since beingreleased by the Bucs following the 2008 season. He thanked fans, coaches andformer teammates, including Warren Sapp(notes), John Lynch(notes), Ronde Barber(notes) and SimeonRice(notes), in the video message posted Wednesday on the web site derrickbrooks.tv.

“I simply want to say thank you to all you fans for supporting DerrickBrooks as well as the Buccaneers throughout my 14 years,

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Derrick Brooks announces NFL retirement[/h1]
1 hour, 42 minutes ago

TAMPA, Fla. (AP)—Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Derrick Brooks(notes) isofficially retiring from the NFL, making the announcement in a two-minute videopresentation.

The 11-time Pro Bowl selection hasn’t played in the league since beingreleased by the Bucs following the 2008 season. He thanked fans, coaches andformer teammates, including Warren Sapp(notes), John Lynch(notes), Ronde Barber(notes) and SimeonRice(notes), in the video message posted Wednesday on the web site derrickbrooks.tv.

“I simply want to say thank you to all you fans for supporting DerrickBrooks as well as the Buccaneers throughout my 14 years,

word is Mike Williams >>>>>>>>>>> Regis Benn in Bucs camp & should be a started week 1
pimp.gif

word is Mike Williams >>>>>>>>>>> Regis Benn in Bucs camp & should be a started week 1
pimp.gif

2010_0810_trainingcamp_628_stayer.jpg

colt fans, what's up with these helmets?  are they alternatives or throw backs?  and i thought they've been wearing throw back unis and helmets. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2010_0810_trainingcamp_628_stayer.jpg

colt fans, what's up with these helmets?  are they alternatives or throw backs?  and i thought they've been wearing throw back unis and helmets. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tate has made big plays just about every day in camp. He's at the point where rookies sometimes wear down, but the Seahawks' lighter camp schedule could help him sustain his fast start. "He's small, he's not the best route runner, but he makes plays," Houshmandzadeh said. "Every day, he makes plays. ... He just makes plays, period."
My son about to show out
pimp.gif

Tate has made big plays just about every day in camp. He's at the point where rookies sometimes wear down, but the Seahawks' lighter camp schedule could help him sustain his fast start. "He's small, he's not the best route runner, but he makes plays," Houshmandzadeh said. "Every day, he makes plays. ... He just makes plays, period."
My son about to show out
pimp.gif

Why is OJ Atogwe my starting FS on my copy of Madden11?

Can someone who has Madden 11 check if OJ is on the Dolphins in their copy? THX

Why is OJ Atogwe my starting FS on my copy of Madden11?

Can someone who has Madden 11 check if OJ is on the Dolphins in their copy? THX

The thing Revis does not understand is that Al Davis essentially mortgaged the long term stability of his ownership/ families ownership to sign all of those FA's and to retain guys like Seymour and Nnamdi. He took out like a 300 million credit line ( a little before the crisis). The first 2 years of the contract are the only ones guaranteed. Nnamdi with the QB's that have yet to sign long term deals will end up pocketing 50 million at the end of this scenario max.
AL Davis might seriously consider not picking up that option next season, if he thinks he can sign Nnamdi longer term. And it wont get close to 16 million a season.
Darrelle your in your prime. hunker down on the contract figures. Let the Jets put a point in the contract where they will cut you ( maybe a 20million season around 2015) so you can get to FA while your still in your prime and play the game over again. Hit 40 million in early guarantees and have the deal constructed so that you can hit 60 realistically

Here is how I would construct the deal
10 year contract at 120 million
20 million signing bonus
15 million year 1 cap figure ( this season)
12 million year 2
8 million year 3
10 million year 4
20 million year five ( more than likely wont be paid)
After year 4 you all can decide if you want to keep the relationship going. Aside from your signing bonus nothing has been guaranteed for injury and skill so you want to bail on year 5 anyway ( if you have any sense) You also just hit 65 million for 4 years of play ( hint that's your 15 million figure you been crying about)

You can use your year 5 salary as leverage
If you are still great then you might get to playout even more of the contract
I'm sure that the Jets might consider paying you 5 million a season after you are 30. If not like I said before your a FA

The thing Revis does not understand is that Al Davis essentially mortgaged the long term stability of his ownership/ families ownership to sign all of those FA's and to retain guys like Seymour and Nnamdi. He took out like a 300 million credit line ( a little before the crisis). The first 2 years of the contract are the only ones guaranteed. Nnamdi with the QB's that have yet to sign long term deals will end up pocketing 50 million at the end of this scenario max.
AL Davis might seriously consider not picking up that option next season, if he thinks he can sign Nnamdi longer term. And it wont get close to 16 million a season.
Darrelle your in your prime. hunker down on the contract figures. Let the Jets put a point in the contract where they will cut you ( maybe a 20million season around 2015) so you can get to FA while your still in your prime and play the game over again. Hit 40 million in early guarantees and have the deal constructed so that you can hit 60 realistically

Here is how I would construct the deal
10 year contract at 120 million
20 million signing bonus
15 million year 1 cap figure ( this season)
12 million year 2
8 million year 3
10 million year 4
20 million year five ( more than likely wont be paid)
After year 4 you all can decide if you want to keep the relationship going. Aside from your signing bonus nothing has been guaranteed for injury and skill so you want to bail on year 5 anyway ( if you have any sense) You also just hit 65 million for 4 years of play ( hint that's your 15 million figure you been crying about)

You can use your year 5 salary as leverage
If you are still great then you might get to playout even more of the contract
I'm sure that the Jets might consider paying you 5 million a season after you are 30. If not like I said before your a FA

Originally Posted by h3at23

pimp.gif

Both of them + Stroughter + Winslow are about to put in work with Freeman this year

Originally Posted by h3at23

pimp.gif

Both of them + Stroughter + Winslow are about to put in work with Freeman this year

No, I like to torture you
laugh.gif

I will if you check if OJ Atogwe is on the Dolphins on Madden 11. He's on the phins in my copy 4 some reason 

No, I like to torture you
laugh.gif

I will if you check if OJ Atogwe is on the Dolphins on Madden 11. He's on the phins in my copy 4 some reason 

Back
Top Bottom