OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

[h1]Brian Westbrook expected to join Rams[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 14, 2010 3:37 PM ET
Steven Jackson said this week the Rams didn't need a veteran running back, but it looks like they are going to get one anyway.

ESPN.com's Mike Sando relayed the news cautiously on Twitter: "Just landed in STL and finished radio with John Clayton, who says the Rams will likely add Brian Westbrook on Monday. Good insurance."

Perhaps Westbrook is waiting for tonight's games to happen just in case he gets another offer before making it official.  While Westbrook has no chance to win a title in St. Louis, this looks like his best route towards playing time.

Chris Ogbonnaya was the favorite to be the backup running back in St. Louis.  Should Westbrook sign, the Rams could wind up keeping Jackson on the sidelines during many third downs.

[h1]Brian Westbrook expected to join Rams[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 14, 2010 3:37 PM ET
Steven Jackson said this week the Rams didn't need a veteran running back, but it looks like they are going to get one anyway.

ESPN.com's Mike Sando relayed the news cautiously on Twitter: "Just landed in STL and finished radio with John Clayton, who says the Rams will likely add Brian Westbrook on Monday. Good insurance."

Perhaps Westbrook is waiting for tonight's games to happen just in case he gets another offer before making it official.  While Westbrook has no chance to win a title in St. Louis, this looks like his best route towards playing time.

Chris Ogbonnaya was the favorite to be the backup running back in St. Louis.  Should Westbrook sign, the Rams could wind up keeping Jackson on the sidelines during many third downs.

H3at, are you in franchise mode? If so, then the Dolphins may have signed him from free agency. He was a free agent when I played franchise (as the Jets).

H3at, are you in franchise mode? If so, then the Dolphins may have signed him from free agency. He was a free agent when I played franchise (as the Jets).

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Stefan Johnson damn

did you just hear the initial report? R dislocated ankle at best....prob worse..
frown.gif

Dislocated ankle but it looked much worse especially on the replay, play shoulda never happened the clock was 00:00 for a few seconds then Kam chancellor wreckless *#% did damage.

Dislocated ankle but it looked much worse especially on the replay, play shoulda never happened the clock was 00:00 for a few seconds then Kam chancellor wreckless *#% did damage.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

That has to be it since he's not on my roster non franchise mode. Thanx Tef
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

That has to be it since he's not on my roster non franchise mode. Thanx Tef
pimp.gif

1st squad looked in reg season mode. Arian Fumbles doin it.

Ben Tate done for the season though.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom