OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

A good story, Walter thurmond back from tearing 3 ligaments in his knee;

RENTON – Drafted in the fourth round – the 111th overall selection in this year’s draft – the Seattle Seahawks picked Walter Thurmond with an eye toward the future.

THURMOND.standalone.prod_affiliate.5.JPG

However, for the 22-year-old cornerback out of the University of Oregon, the future could come quickly. Thurmond tore three major ligaments in his right knee last September while at Oregon, and missed most of his senior season. After diligent rehab, and only 11 months after the surgery, Thurmond is on the field during training camp for Seattle working through full-contact drills.

Thurmond still is wearing a brace on his right leg to protect his knee.

“I feel like I’m almost there,

A good story, Walter thurmond back from tearing 3 ligaments in his knee;

RENTON – Drafted in the fourth round – the 111th overall selection in this year’s draft – the Seattle Seahawks picked Walter Thurmond with an eye toward the future.

THURMOND.standalone.prod_affiliate.5.JPG

However, for the 22-year-old cornerback out of the University of Oregon, the future could come quickly. Thurmond tore three major ligaments in his right knee last September while at Oregon, and missed most of his senior season. After diligent rehab, and only 11 months after the surgery, Thurmond is on the field during training camp for Seattle working through full-contact drills.

Thurmond still is wearing a brace on his right leg to protect his knee.

“I feel like I’m almost there,

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

z02.jpg

Wide receiver Ted Ginn catches a pass during individual drills.

eek.gif
Everyone better get use to this... This will become an everyday thing for Ginn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

until he has to go up the middle (pause)

did u guys hear that favre supposedly sent nudes to a female reporter......smh

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

z02.jpg

Wide receiver Ted Ginn catches a pass during individual drills.

eek.gif
Everyone better get use to this... This will become an everyday thing for Ginn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

until he has to go up the middle (pause)

did u guys hear that favre supposedly sent nudes to a female reporter......smh

SMMFH at Peter King defending Favre on twitter right now like it's his son or something. 
smh.gif

I'll never understand some of these dudes. 

SMMFH at Peter King defending Favre on twitter right now like it's his son or something. 
smh.gif

I'll never understand some of these dudes. 

Apparently Ben looks as good as ever, unfortunate it is before a 10-12 game season (could know today)

And Chad smack with against Pitt has already begun. Should be another fun season

Apparently Ben looks as good as ever, unfortunate it is before a 10-12 game season (could know today)

And Chad smack with against Pitt has already begun. Should be another fun season

laugh.gif
Peter Kings, Chris Bermans, John Maddens, etc have been on Favre's tip like a junior high girlfriend for 2 decades, nothing is going to change now. We have all joked about these dolts for years and it's old news, but don't let that cloud how pathetic these grown men still are. If Favre came out and shot up a mall and killed multiple people these guys would find a way to justify it.

It all goes back to the good old "I just want to be friends with sports legends" bit and 90% of society is like that. You would just hope that as a national media member this wouldn't be the case.

CP you should see it here locally
laugh.gif
, remember I LIVE in Minnesota and am currently in the middle of this storm. Local media dudes here throw rose petals at the feet of Favre as he walks from the team bus to lockerroom.

laugh.gif
Peter Kings, Chris Bermans, John Maddens, etc have been on Favre's tip like a junior high girlfriend for 2 decades, nothing is going to change now. We have all joked about these dolts for years and it's old news, but don't let that cloud how pathetic these grown men still are. If Favre came out and shot up a mall and killed multiple people these guys would find a way to justify it.

It all goes back to the good old "I just want to be friends with sports legends" bit and 90% of society is like that. You would just hope that as a national media member this wouldn't be the case.

CP you should see it here locally
laugh.gif
, remember I LIVE in Minnesota and am currently in the middle of this storm. Local media dudes here throw rose petals at the feet of Favre as he walks from the team bus to lockerroom.

They showed Ben on ESPN the other day and he looks like he's slim down a lot. Chris Bosh diet.

They showed Ben on ESPN the other day and he looks like he's slim down a lot. Chris Bosh diet.

Back
Top Bottom