OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Maybe He's not overly great at anything (id argue accuracy on the deep ball anyway, but
He's no Juice Williams

juice%20williams_Rose_Bowl.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

He has a decent arm and a decent release, but he's not overly great at anything that makes you say "Wow!". 
stop
He's undersized a bit for a QB, which in the past is something that has been overcome by a select group, but it's just another factor limiting him.
6'3", 220 is not undersized at all
Recent reports out of Panthers camp is that he's having trouble grasping everything and he's even working out with the third team..
How is a rookie QB supposed to grasp an NFL offense immediately? There's a reason why rookie QBs almost never succeed right away. Aaron Rodgers sucked for 2-3 years, look at him now.

Originally Posted by JPZx

He has a decent arm and a decent release, but he's not overly great at anything that makes you say "Wow!". 
stop
He's undersized a bit for a QB, which in the past is something that has been overcome by a select group, but it's just another factor limiting him.
6'3", 220 is not undersized at all
Recent reports out of Panthers camp is that he's having trouble grasping everything and he's even working out with the third team..
How is a rookie QB supposed to grasp an NFL offense immediately? There's a reason why rookie QBs almost never succeed right away. Aaron Rodgers sucked for 2-3 years, look at him now.

The New York Post reports  Burress could be released early from his two-year prison sentence -- within "two or three weeks" according to a Post source -- and that the Giants will look into bringing the troubled-but-talented wideout back into the fold.

"We'll definitely investigate it," general manager Jerry Reese told the paper.

Link

The New York Post reports  Burress could be released early from his two-year prison sentence -- within "two or three weeks" according to a Post source -- and that the Giants will look into bringing the troubled-but-talented wideout back into the fold.

Link

JPZx wrote:
I'm not ducking the thread, I've been off and on all day, doing things. Anyway...

There's a reason the dude fell. Bad attitude, I question his ability to handle the rigors of the media and the NFL. In my opinion, the guy's stats were bloated because Notre Dame was always so far behind to mount a serious threat. He has a decent arm and a decent release, but he's not overly great at anything that makes you say "Wow!". He's undersized a bit for a QB, which in the past is something that has been overcome by a select group, but it's just another factor limiting him. Recent reports out of Panthers camp is that he's having trouble grasping everything and he's even working out with the third team..

If he's successful, I'll be more than happy to say that I was wrong, but right now I believe Jimmy Clausen was taken where he should have been taken and I do not think he will succeed in the NFL.

9zy2qt.jpg

JPZx wrote:
I'm not ducking the thread, I've been off and on all day, doing things. Anyway...

There's a reason the dude fell. Bad attitude, I question his ability to handle the rigors of the media and the NFL. In my opinion, the guy's stats were bloated because Notre Dame was always so far behind to mount a serious threat. He has a decent arm and a decent release, but he's not overly great at anything that makes you say "Wow!". He's undersized a bit for a QB, which in the past is something that has been overcome by a select group, but it's just another factor limiting him. Recent reports out of Panthers camp is that he's having trouble grasping everything and he's even working out with the third team..

If he's successful, I'll be more than happy to say that I was wrong, but right now I believe Jimmy Clausen was taken where he should have been taken and I do not think he will succeed in the NFL.

9zy2qt.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Link

Barden, Burress, Manningham, Smith, Nicks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Link

Barden, Burress, Manningham, Smith, Nicks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, and I heard Joe McKnight passed the conditioning test. It was said that he failed the first time over too much practice.

Oh, and I heard Joe McKnight passed the conditioning test. It was said that he failed the first time over too much practice.

Nephew went to Georgetown today and cleaned up with Bengals autos, and got Calipari's as well. Pretty solid, he said most stopped and signed but Owens did not stop today

Nephew went to Georgetown today and cleaned up with Bengals autos, and got Calipari's as well. Pretty solid, he said most stopped and signed but Owens did not stop today

Note - I wasn't putting that to talk bad about Owens, just part of the story, I'm sure he signs stuff other days/times, and if not no big deal regardless

Note - I wasn't putting that to talk bad about Owens, just part of the story, I'm sure he signs stuff other days/times, and if not no big deal regardless

Back
Top Bottom