Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

^ I see what you're getting at, but if Mays or Campbell go 8th overall I'm never watching football again.

Agreed, EnEyeKayEe. I've said over and over there's not much separation between Haden and other guys like Cox, P-Rob, and Kyle Wilson.

McCourty get that $ boy. RU all day!!! Straight outta Montvale, NJ.

"I've never run a 4.77." - Mr. Rolle, well close enough buddy.

Everyone expected Mays to have a MONSTER Combine but that time is still incredible. That's cool with me so then Nate Allen can move down the boards. Let me reiterate how does Mike Mayock have Earl Thomas over EB??

Berry is as sure a thing in the NFL as Aaron Curry last year AKA LaRon Landry's dreams. Can he legit line up at corner in the league too? Seems like it.

Might have to change my mind about this class - even though the skill positions are relatively weak (QB, RB, WR) other positions make up for it. Deep TE class, DE/OLB, DT, S. Like Suh, Berry, and Morgan leading the class. D at the top baby!

pimp.gif

com_mays-taylor2_112009.jpg

I know Detroit needs DL help hardcore but I want to see EB in Honolulu Blue

Mays is nasty but only as an athlete not a football player.

Shocked at Hadens 40.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ I see what you're getting at, but if Mays or Campbell go 8th overall I'm never watching football again.

Agreed, EnEyeKayEe. I've said over and over there's not much separation between Haden and other guys like Cox, P-Rob, and Kyle Wilson.

McCourty get that $ boy. RU all day!!! Straight outta Montvale, NJ.

"I've never run a 4.77." - Mr. Rolle, well close enough buddy.

Everyone expected Mays to have a MONSTER Combine but that time is still incredible. That's cool with me so then Nate Allen can move down the boards. Let me reiterate how does Mike Mayock have Earl Thomas over EB??

Berry is as sure a thing in the NFL as Aaron Curry last year AKA LaRon Landry's dreams. Can he legit line up at corner in the league too? Seems like it.

Might have to change my mind about this class - even though the skill positions are relatively weak (QB, RB, WR) other positions make up for it. Deep TE class, DE/OLB, DT, S. Like Suh, Berry, and Morgan leading the class. D at the top baby!

the raiders did take heyward-bey 7th last year (sad i know.. even sadder that he got out played by a 4th rounder)..

but yea.. i hope someone good slips to the eagles picks in the 1st and 2nd.. this draft is deep at the positions we need

I heard mays was a workout freak. But come on 6 foot 3 231lbs and runs a 4.24. That is rediculous. not to mention the 43 in verticle. dude is a player

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I heard mays was a workout freak. But come on 6 foot 3 231lbs and runs a 4.24. That is rediculous. not to mention the 43 in verticle. dude is a player
now that's where you're wrong.

we've seen it time and time again. a lot of guys are fast but they cant play football.

Taylor went out and said my physical ability is the only thing I got. Then bust a 4.24? So let me get this straight, him and CJ have the fastest combine times ever?
On another note I'm fully expecting all the Florida guys to shave 2tenths off their 40's at their proday.
But do you think Haden is physical enough to move to S?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Taylor went out and said my physical ability is the only thing I got. Then bust a 4.24? So let me get this straight, him and CJ have the fastest combine times ever?
On another note I'm fully expecting all the Florida guys to shave 2tenths off their 40's at their proday.

first of all he's a corner, second of all he is as physical as they come

There are guys that are fast (Hayward-Bay) who can't play but Mays went to USC and performed pretty well in 09 he had 88 tackles and 1 pick. I have a hard time believing that he is not going to be at least solid in the nfl. Not saying he is the next Reed or Polamalu but at strong saftey with his ability to tackle he is going to help some Defense in the NFL get better.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Is it a fair comparison to say Taylor Mays is a more athletic LaRon Landry?

landry is a physcial freak but he couldnt cover receivers either in college. 

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

first of all he's a corner, second of all he is as physical as they come

And you didnt answer the question.

Joe Haden ain't playing no damn safety.

If he has to move to S in the NFL, his career will be donezo

joe haden is one of the best cb's in the draft. why are you asking if he can move to safety? bc of his 40 time?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Joe Haden ain't playing no damn safety.

If he has to move to S in the NFL, his career will be donezo
The 40 time is why I was asking, he plays at a 4.3 though and I fully expect him to run one at the Florida Proday.

I also think Haden is more athlete, than pure corner.

Back
Top Bottom