Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

laugh.gif
seriously i can pass for 70% throwing shovel passes to hernandez all day.

Yea he played some sorta hybrid LB his last yr at LSU but damn he's like 200 lbs .

IM really rooting for Grimm tho. Hope he can be like Dexter Coakley or some #!+$ and play a long time at OLB in the NFL
pimp.gif

Dekota Watson tryin to get that Kamerobn wimbley money!
wow

INDIANAPOLIS – Former Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant is emerging as the favorite for the most dubious title in the NFL Draft.

Biggest risk.

Three sources with direct knowledge of Bryant from his days in college, where he missed the final 10 games last season because of lying to NCAA investigators, said Bryant’s antics were “consistently irresponsible.

I'm confused as how you think that Meyer didn't fail him though.

Tebow feels comfortable enough after such a short time from the bowl game to know to say that his motion will be ready for pro day. Well if that's the case, then you're telling me that Meyer/Addazio couldn't have worked with him on that same stuff in the Spring or Summer (like they said there were going to do).

I mean, it's not like this is some minor issue. We're talking about a quarterback with a really long delivery. You can't say anything to make me believe that every time the UF offensive coaches popped in tape they didn't think to themselves, "Damn, we'd really have one hell of an offense if DBs didn't know where Tim was going with the ball 5 seconds before the ball got there, that is if it even got there accurately."

That fact that Tebow has what he claims is a refined delivery in like a month is as much of an indictment on his coaches as anything. If it would've really been that difficult to fix his motion and it would've made UF suck then I see your argument, but that's not how it looks.

I'm curious to hear what Urban Meyer would have to say about all this

Waiting on Myron Rolle's 40 time. Hoping that dude does well. Dez Bryant to my 'boys in the first, Rolle in the 2nd. i'll be happy.

Originally Posted by CP1708

INDIANAPOLIS – Former Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant is emerging as the favorite for the most dubious title in the NFL Draft.

Biggest risk.

Three sources with direct knowledge of Bryant from his days in college, where he missed the final 10 games last season because of lying to NCAA investigators, said Bryant’s antics were “consistently irresponsible.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Tebow feels comfortable enough after such a short time from the bowl game to know to say that his motion will be ready for pro day.
performing at a controlled workout and executing in a real live game are two entirely different things.

Dekoda out there killing
pimp.gif

And as for the Tebow argument, like I said the last time this +@$+ came up, these college coaches go into these kids homes and tell them that they will do all they can to put them in the best position to get to the NFL and win NC's. Can you say that the UF offensive staff prepared Tebow for the NFL? NO.

And you must be smoking crack if you don't think that 98% of all QB's in the nation get their footwork/throwing motion/etc critiqued and worked on EVERY SPRING AND SUMMER. That is the time that you are supposed to do it, because you are to make NO changes to a QB's form during the year. And it is a step by step process and any HC/OC/QB coach worth their salt will have a step by step plan ironed out to build the QB. Matt Barkley had better footwork his Sr. Year of HS than Tebow does RIGHT NOW.

i thought norwood played closer to 260? maybe he trimmed down?

oh and good thing for dekoda they dont have actual tackling drills at the combine

All this Dez talk has me with visions of a Crabtree/Bryant/Davis receiving core...

That would be equivalent to Boldin/Fitz IMO
sick.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

i thought norwood played closer to 260? maybe he trimmed down?

oh and good thing for dekoda they dont have actual tackling drills at the combine
roll.gif

And as for the Tebow argument, like I said the last time this +@$+ came up, these college coaches go into these kids homes and tell them that they will do all they can to put them in the best position to get to the NFL and win NC's. Can you say that the UF offensive staff prepared Tebow for the NFL? NO.

This.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

All this Dez talk has me with visions of a Crabtree/Bryant/Davis receiving core...

That would be equivalent to Boldin/Fitz IMO
sick.gif
How you gonna leave out The Razor?!

Seattle+Seahawks+v+Arizona+Cardinals+MIfuNQKmF3Il.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dez ain't slippin to the Niners though...

laugh.gif
at dudes slandering Dez hoping he drops. Thats when you know you are good. Last guy they did it to was umm Percy Harvin and he was kinda good.

Dez showed up to GAMES late though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like rolled up at halftime like on some "oh. you guys in the middle of something? I can come back later." type of steeze?
Ill take him to the niners with no qualms at all.

how do you show up to games late when most times your on the team bus for home and away games?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how do you show up to games late when most times your on the team bus for home and away games?

EXACTLY

even home games u stay in a hotel.

so this negro was the lone player allowed to arrive in his own car.
laugh.gif
now  thats GANGSTA!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

so this negro was the lone player allowed to arrive in his own car.
laugh.gif
now  thats GANGSTA!

And he might not even be the highest picked player from his school
laugh.gif

Quick Draft Projections

Good: Colt McCoy, Spiller, Matthews, Dez, Carlton Mitchell, Gresham, Pitta, Okung, Iupati, Pouncey, Derrick Morgan, Suh, Weatherspoon, Daryl Washington, Nate Allen, EB

Bad: Cooper, Briscoe, Bruce Campbell, Mike Johnson, Carlos Dunlap, Cody, Spikes, Mays, Earl Thomas, Anthony Davis, Rolle

In-between: Clausen, Bradford, Griffen, Gerald McCoy, Norwood, Jerome Murphy, Chad Jones, Stuckey, Bulaga

Steals: LeFevour, Tate, Price, Anthony McCoy, Ducasse, Hardy, Houston, Thad Gibson, McCourty, Morgan Burnett, Ciron Black

Oh noes, good news for the jets though.

Former Boise State cornerback Kyle Wilson will not participate in the running and jumping tests at the NFL Scouting Combine on Tuesday.

Wilson strained a hamstring during training in Orlando, Fla., he said. He will perform the running and jumping tests at the Boise State pro day March 26, when NFL scouts visit Boise.

Wilson arrives at the combine Saturday. He will do the team interviews, medical tests, intelligence tests and bench press.

“It’s just a strain,

Back
Top Bottom