Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

I would love to see a guy like Ryan Matthews on the Eagles, but AR doesn't call running plays. It'd almost be a waste of a good back...Shady fits our system perfectly. I hate how in the playoffs we were calling designed plays for Leonard Weaver. Come on, son.

In regards to the draft we should go BPA first-round. Weatherspoon would be a good pick giving us a playmaker at OLB to complement Stewart Bradley in the middle. I know we always go O-line or D-line early so let's see what happens this year. If we go safety I want Nate Allen in the second-round. Might have to trade up to get him. Class is deep with pass rushers so let's add one in the later rounds (third or fourth possibly). In the pass-happy NFL with more nickel and dime packages cornerbacks are always needed. Wouldn't mind adding McCourty, Ghee, Lindley, etc.

As for Cowboys fans, I been saying Sensabaugh ain't that bad. I'll admit he can't cover worth a lick but Gerald is definitely a good tackler. I'm telling you guys Nate Allen is BETTER than Earl Thomas and Taylor Mays. Only area he needs to improve is run support and Nate is already decent in that department.

Gunna, serious question: Is Dez comparable to Megatron? I wanna know if anyone thinks he's as good or maybe even better than CJ.

at worst he's the 3rd best collegiate WR Ive seen since Fitzgerald and Calvin...

at best, he is exactly their equal.

and his return skills push him to another level for me.

After the catch those two arent on Dez Level.

I can see the Pats making a play for Ryan Matthews. They love Pat Hill coached players, and it appears as though they need a legit #1 back.

jahvid's not worth a high pick, he goes down at first contact (pause) and vereen was just as effective as a feature back. damian and golden can both be steve smith (new york and carolina, respectively). sergio kindle is manny lawson (fast, good for a play, mostly invisible). earl thomas is michael huff?

every year the draftniks talk up all these tackles, and i have no clue how good any of them are. during the season the names at the top were okung and trent williams, now davis and bulaga get mentioned a lot, i just hope the niners get a good one

My dude Jahvid "WE THE BEST" is NOT playing around
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I ain't mad get that first round $$$

Anybody got a vid of Jahvid's 40?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by h3at23

It's probably just me but does it seem like our fellow S&Ters are not that into the NFL draft season (besides the usual suspects) ? I for one, love this time of the yr.
pimp.gif
I love this time of year.  On that note, I have very little interest in the combine.

Most teams already have their draft boards due to what some of these guys did on the Football field.

How fast Trindon Holliday does nothing for me
laugh.gif
.  To others it's
eek.gif
and
smokin.gif
.  I guess that's why I have very little interest in T&F.

Holliday's blazing speed isn't going to change the fact that he is going to be a late round pick or UFA.

The combine should only matter to Raider fans, 'cause their draft choices are based on this weekend
laugh.gif

Edit- I'm not high on Bruce Campbell, hope the 9ers don't draft him.  Cyborg U, I
nerd.gif
U.

I agree that most teams have their boards pretty much set-up but the combine is like a fix to some of us.

in alotta other yrs, JPP & Derrick Morgan are the top 2 picks in the draft.

seriously it sounds crazy, but I think on pro day, Jerry Hughes runs a 4.4

pimp.gif
 Dan Williams 5.1 Makin that bread

Anyone know where to find video of dude calling Tom Zbikowski "Rudy" during his bench at the combine????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

seriously it sounds crazy, but I think on pro day, Jerry Hughes runs a 4.4 
He run today?
Ran a 4.59, 2nd fasted DE I believe

Sean Weatherspoon looks stocky as hell...
laugh.gif

Dakoda Watson...
sick.gif
11'2" broad jump

Anyone watch yesterday last night when Marshall Faulk essentially tore into Florida/Urban Meyer for basically using Tim Tebow?

Back
Top Bottom