OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

ronnie!
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Damn, great hustle by Reed though.

We're gonna like this dude, all grit and hustle from the guy.

I love Matt Kemp.

Nice stick by Doumit.

Edit: My son, Ronnie, again.

Pirates announcer: I wish there was an app for, like, 8 runs.
roll.gif

mad.gif
@ not seeing the first Dodger win of the season...instead I saw both losses
laugh.gif

I was stuck in meetings all morning, getting updates on my phone.

Can't wait to see the replay when I get  home.

eek.gif
@ Ronnie missing the cycle by a single....

It looks like the backups put in some work.

Bills looked good, went after hitters.

Had a couple rough spots, but the defense helped get him out of it.

Kinda was losing it in the 4th I think, he walked Garret Jones, Torre came out and said throw *!#*%+% strikes, and struck out Doumit.

Trusted his stuff and went after em, can't ask for nothing more.

lineup:
Furcal SS,
Johnson RF,
Loney 1B,
Manny LF,
Kemp CF,
Blake 3B,
DeWitt 2B,
Martin C,
Kuroda P

Ethier still out with the ankle

Let's see if Loney can get it going batting #3.

These Marlins are pretty good, just took 2/3 from the Mets in Citi Field.

Help me pick which game to go too: 4/15 vs Dbacks or 4/18 vs Giants but that game is at like 1pm.

Not a fan of the day games.

these dudes better not blow a 6 run lead.

There we go Ox   Furcal with 3 hits need more of that from him.

A ***%%*@ gem by Hiroki, well it was a nice pitching duel by Volstad till the wheels fell off for him.

Kept his pitches low and went after batters, the whole staff should be taking notes.

I'm more impressed by Raffy stealing bases, that means he's feeling healthy.

The errors gotta get cleaned up and Bellisario needs to speed it up so we can drop Ramon Ortiz to the curb.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ya this one is on Ned...... Lol

sit down with that crap
I'm not the one who traded our best hitting prospect for the reliever who can't hit 90 and has had like one good season.

Did I mention that player plays 3B, where we've got a 35 year old playing right now.

That ending was %*+$ ing terrible. It's these games in April that you wish you had in your pocket when it comes down to the thin of September
smh.gif

Here's today's lineup:

Furcal, SS

Anderson, LF

Kemp, CF

Loney, 1B

Belliard, 3B

DeWitt, 2B

Johnson, RF

Ellis, C

Haeger, P
Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ya this one is on Ned...... Lol

sit down with that crap
I'm not the one who traded our best hitting prospect for the reliever who can't hit 90 and has had like one good season.

Did I mention that player plays 3B, where we've got a 35 year old playing right now.

Bruh, this is sounding like a broken record now.

You can keep holding onto these 'prospects' Santana and Josh Bell, because all of us here know that's the real reason why you keep going on these tirades.

We needed a lefty reliever because your boy Kuo's health couldn't be trusted on, and Ned got us the best lefty on the market. Let's not talk about Santana, no one could have predicted the funk Russ was going to go on, but regardless the organization saw no way for Carlos to come up to the bigs.

We never know what those two will become, you say Ned has signed old bunk $!% FAs and traded prospects - but yet with moves like trading for Manny and acquiring Andre Ethier, those two moves alone has changed the face of this franchise. (Also keeping Kemp while plenty of people were saying to trade him).

In his tenure here with the Dodgers, he's brought us to the playoffs what 3 outta 4 years he's been here? (could be 4 out of 5).

Let me add, I could care less about Ned - like I said before, he's only as good as our owner.
grin.gif

The logic that because we don't know what they're going to do in the Majors yet is terribly flawed.

I never said to not trade prospects, but trade them for something of value.

If the best lefty on the market means no value to you or a 3B who made an impact just like Manny did to push us towards the post-season ... I'm not quite sure what else you want.

I named 12+ 3B that we've had in the span of 3-4 years, young players or FA, Casey Blake is consistent with the glove and the bat - no matter what age.

We can go on and on, let's just get a win today.

eek.gif
sick.gif
@ that play by Belliard & Loney.

Looks like the decision to start Haeger in a day game is helping out that knuckleball.

Back
Top Bottom