OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

I might need a late pass, but all you beisbol fans need to catch this movie:
sugar_poster.jpg

smokin.gif

So you really think that 2 months of Casey Blake was worth Carlos Santana?

I honestly can't believe you're trying to argue that point.

Blake is great, but we gave up too much. Everyone around baseball has said that from the second the trade was made. Oh, by the way, Carlos Santana has 3 HR and 2 2B in 13 AB already this season.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So you really think that 2 months of Casey Blake was worth Carlos Santana?

What is so hard about arguing that we had a shot to go to the World Series that year?

Tell me what help Carlos Santana would have done in the minors that would have helped us that season?

I have no idea what deals were on the table for Santana, we'll never know. All I know is when you're a team that hasn't sniffed a World Series in 20+ years, that team had a great shot to do so.

Frank did not want to pay the remaining of Blake's contract, which is why they decided to give up a high prospect like Santana.

Oh, by the way, Carlos Santana has 3 HR and 2 2B in 13 AB already this season.

He can do whatever he wants in AAA Columbus or wherever the hell he is
laugh.gif

I hope he helps turn that Indians organization around whenever he gets his opportunity, because he had no spot here with the Dodgers.

laugh.gif

Haeger has a pretty nice swing
nerd.gif

Dodgers already 2nd in the NL in errors, smh.

roll.gif

Oh no, Kemp. Hot potato %%+.

1 error in every game this season except yesterday.

!%$$
smh.gif

Mlb.tv basically hasn't worked for me all season. Keeps $*#*$@+ up

Just went on the support forums, apparently everyone is having this problem and the moderator just tells them to re-install their plug-ins.

Guess I'll just cancel it and wait til I graduate
ohwell.gif
... no point wasting my time trying to get this month's money back
indifferent.gif

Embarassing as hell.Runners on 1st and 3rd 1 out.2-4 finally going home to Los Angeles.

It's my guess Matt Kemp was thinking about the future of the franchise and the divorce proceedings during his 3 pitch strikeout.

I mean, what else could it have been.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

It's my guess Matt Kemp was thinking about the future of the franchise and the divorce proceedings during his 3 pitch strikeout.

I mean, what else could it have been.
loneyandkemp.png

Back
Top Bottom