OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

I don't blame him. 
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
rihanna-nude-01.jpg

Great series guys. Manny was cool the whole weekend. Took this saturday right after he was chopping it up
with fans and cheerleaders in the stands.
2r2lz7s.jpg

So LeAnn Rimes is signing the National Anthem and Will.I.Am is throwing out the first pitch for opening day?

What is this madness?

Turning 25 FTMFL.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

So LeAnn Rimes is signing the National Anthem and Will.I.Am is throwing out the first pitch for opening day?

What is this madness?

Turning 25 FTMFL.
laugh.gif
 you know you're gonna be bumpin and singing "cuz tonights gonna be a good good niiiiiiight" as youre driving up to the ravine

Do these celebrities get paid for throwing out first pitches?

If so, I wonder how much if any, McCourt shelled out for Mr. Black Eyed Pea.

I just caught the Marlins series the past few days.... and while i appreciate the Dodgers letting my boy Reed start (and my favorite Angel GA) ... what is wrong with Eithier and Manny?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

What is this madness?

Turning 25 FTMFL.

laugh.gif

I'm turning 28 and I don't feel old by hearing those names.  I have no clue what LeAnn Rimes is up to nowadays or if she has any hits, but I know she has been around for awhile.  Even though "Boom Boom Pow" was the burned out single of 2009, the Black Eyed Peas have also been around for awhile.  Plus, the Black Eyed Peas are from LA (the dudes, not the ******).

If they would've trotted out the Jonas Brothers or Justin Beiber (I swear if it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't know who JB is *shrugs*) I would've felt like you BN.

Do these celebrities get paid for throwing out first pitches?
First pitches - No.

A lot of times it's beneficial for a celebrity to throw out the first pitch since they usually throw out the first pitch when they are promoting something (album/movie/tv show).

Anthem singers get paid, sometimes.

Yeah, PMAC turned 25 today - thank goodness the day is coming to an end. Thanks homie
smokin.gif

Had dinner at Orange Hill, food isn't that worth it ... paying for the view really.

Time to start off right tomorrow, Dodgers need to get more innings out of their SP and shore up that defense.

Kershaw O/U 5 walks?

Loney makes it look so hard to slide, almost painfully awful.

Happy belated BN.

I hope the boys can come through today with a big win.

Back
Top Bottom