OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

When did being a weed head become a problem
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I just don't get how Broxton gets all of the blame when the bats only produce three hits.

Meh.

Because blown saves are the losses that are the most emotional.

That and a lot of people are looking at things for a less intelligent perspective, and that stops them from realizing that Broxton is the least of the team's problems.

I guess better late then never on Octavio Dotel, they've been wanting him for the past 2 years, and they get him at 36 years old  
roll.gif

Trading away Lambo and McDonald for Dotel
roll.gif

McDonald's mechanics have been off, but the kid is still hella young.

Oh Ned, how you fail to Not surprise us.   It is my understanding that Ned has made a trade every year since he's been a GM, correct me if I'm wrong?? 

Also, wasn't the team so high on Dewitt that they even nixed the idea of trading him last year in a package to get an Ace?? 

I guess tix should be cheap from this month on. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I guess better late then never on Octavio Dotel, they've been wanting him for the past 2 years, and they get him at 36 years old  
roll.gif

Trading away Lambo and McDonald for Dotel
roll.gif

McDonald's mechanics have been off, but the kid is still hella young.

Oh Ned, how you fail to Not surprise us.   It is my understanding that Ned has made a trade every year since he's been a GM, correct me if I'm wrong?? 
aa72542e7dbf676432157625bf77948b9a7dcf1.jpg

As of the end of 2009

I hope there isn't a list of the free agent signings.

That would probably make me cry.

And where can I buy that ticket/poster. I was born 3 days before that game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I hope there isn't a list of the free agent signings.

That would probably make me cry.

And where can I buy that ticket/poster. I was born 3 days before that game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If the preview of the payment deferment list that Iron Man posted a few pages ago, didn't already make u cry, then that list will.
laugh.gif

Heard Colletti was dumpin on the offense on the radio today...I think we see some runs off Richard tonight, who has been shaky since the break (could be wearing down, then again, could catch his 2nd wind starting against the Dodgers)

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Heard Colletti was dumpin on the offense on the radio today...I think we see some runs off Richard tonight, who has been shaky since the break (could be wearing down, then again, could catch his 2nd wind starting against the Dodgers)

laugh.gif
i'd love to see a transcript

I've officially started my own bandwagon to get these guys to not win more than another 13 games for the rest of the season.

I want to see this team blown up, Coletti out, low attendance, and ownership forced out.

Lets go Padres
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom