eek.gif

thought you only watched baseball bro

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Wallach, Ng, White and Watson will take their talents elsewhere this offseason

Wachale

eek.gif

thought you only watched baseball bro
Come on, with the millions of threads here regarding that idiot, it was hard to miss.

I'm counting down the days til Winter Ball starts
tired.gif

Thanks to my dude Joe Torre for bringing that energy back to Los Angeles Baseball.

It was fun, Joe Torre is what he is and he'll stick to it.

Let's go Donny Baseball
smokin.gif

I really wanted Larry Bowa's crazy %@! back in the dugout
laugh.gif

LMAO nice

And to keep up with dumb decision making, we trade away what is essentially lambo and McDonald for two ONE non factor roster filler from Colorado

Am I pissed?

smfh

Final - 9.18.2010 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R
Colorado Rockies 2 0 1 0 3 0 0 6 0 12
Los Angeles Dodgers 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2

roll.gif
roll.gif

Obviously I didn't see the game, but was at my buddys house watching X vs V CFB and saw that on the bottom line, couldn't help but clench the %%$$ out of my phone and just laugh the frustration off

oh well.

GO ANGELS! GO STROS! GO BREWERS!

and why the *$** is peter o malleys opinion valid anyway. SHOULDNT HAVE SOLD THE TEAM IF YOU CARE SO MUCH PAL

My sentiments exactly

+#++ you o Malleys

You guys are the reason we're in this big *+! cluster +#++ in the first place
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jonathan Broxton started the 11th inning, but struggled mightily again, walking three batters for the second straight appearance. Over his last four games, Broxton has walked eight in 3 1/3 innings.
embarassed.gif

Now I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

Spoiler [+]
sike, soft $#@ bum.

Jonathan Broxton started the 11th inning, but struggled mightily again, walking three batters for the second straight appearance. Over his last four games, Broxton has walked eight in 3 1/3 innings.
embarassed.gif

Now I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

Spoiler [+]
sike, soft %%$ bum.

and why the *$** is peter o malleys opinion valid anyway. SHOULDNT HAVE SOLD THE TEAM IF YOU CARE SO MUCH PAL

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
My dude IYN preaching.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So according to Dylan Hernandez, Tim Wallach prefers to be on Mattingly's staff, rather than managing at Triple A Albuquerque.

Hope he's the new bench coach.

My sentiments exactly

+#++ you o Malleys

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, they are the reason
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you guys dismissing the O'Malley's like that name doesn't carry any weight in this city. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

My sentiments exactly

+#++ you o Malleys

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, they are the reason
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you guys dismissing the O'Malley's like that name doesn't carry any weight in this city. 
laugh.gif

We ALL know what they represent.

ALL of which wasn't done in my lifetime. All I know is, he sold it to FOX, resulting in Kevin Malone, Graziano, Davey Johnson and Dave Wallace, and finally with our own Camelot in the McCourts taking over.

Your last line makes it seem you feel they're above any scrutiny, %$*$ that. You need a point A to get to a point B. A sold to B, and B sold it to B.1

ALL of which wasn't done in my lifetime. All I know is, he sold it to FOX, resulting in Kevin Malone, Graziano, Davey Johnson and Dave Wallace, and finally with our own Camelot in the McCourts taking over.

Your last line makes it seem you feel they're above any scrutiny, %$*$ that. You need a point A to get to a point B. A sold to B, and B sold it to B.1

QFT

Back
Top Bottom