OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Posey doing work, ROY
smokin.gif

I'm still a fan, but not really pulling for them to win anything the rest of the season. Through thick and thin, right? In that case, let it be as thin as can be
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know why, but i would have never thought that. i thought players would be on some diva +$*! and expect things to be done for them. but im just surprised at so many things people tip for nowadays (no im not a cheapskate, im just amazed at some of the things/places people tip for)
im not sure of you can get into specifics, but what is considered a "generous tip?" is that split amongst all the "clubbies?"
newspapers, mags? stuff like that isnt provided by the home team/stadium?
but groceries? what the hell do these guys want? some fresh bacon and cereal?
I will snap a picture one of these days.  They have stocked refrigerators, they basically go to Costco and buy a ton of things: snacks, fruit, cereal, chips, yogurt, candy, etc.

Sodas and waters are provided by the team.  Everything else is purchased by the Clubhouse Manager, some of it is reimbursed, some of it is covered by tips.

They also have pre-game and post-game spreads that are covered by the team.  Every visiting team from the East Coast requests' In N Out
laugh.gif

A generous tip depends on the task, they tip in $20's.  I helped Joe Torre with something he wanted to do for his daughter on the field and he tipped me $100...didn't expect it either
eek.gif
, we are not supposed to accept tips
grin.gif

The tip at the end of the series is usually $100 per visting player/coach.

This better not be official, this is bull %%%+

Wallach didn't even get an interview, at the very least this man better be our bench coach.

Poor guy

Mike Scioscia part 2 if he ups and leaves.

EDIT:

Donnie BETTER have a crack at a whole new coaching staff, bring back John Shelby, Dave Duncan if LaRussa leaves STL, and try to snipe away Jaramillo from Texas

I can dream can't I?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im sure mattingly was promised the job a long time ago. fire larry bowa and hire me as 3rd base coach, i can swing my arms really fast.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

im sure mattingly was promised the job a long time ago.

But this shouldn't matter
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When I was a kid I promised my pop a new truck when i'm older, i've still yet to come through
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

im sure mattingly was promised the job a long time ago.

But this shouldn't matter
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When I was a kid I promised my pop a new truck when i'm older, i've still yet to come through
laugh.gif

I agree, but at the same time this organization hasn't been exactly what one would describe as transparent. This is one time where I was hoping they kept up with their same old +%%%
30t6p3b.gif

Best case scenario, Wallach becomes the Bench Coach. . . and takes over at the first hiccup in the 2011 season

Who am I kidding, *!!* this organization

I agree, but at the same time this organization hasn't been exactly what one would describe as transparent. This is one time where I was hoping they kept up with their same old $!%@
30t6p3b.gif

Best case scenario, Wallach becomes the Bench Coach. . . and takes over at the first hiccup in the 2011 season

Who am I kidding, $##@ this organization

I have a feeling ol' Donny Baseball is going to be a scapegoat in this. After we have a fire sale this offseason and trade Kemp, Ethier and Bills, Mattingly is going to have a tough time winning with a young roster. Let him take the heat, get the growing pains out of the way and give Wallach the job in 3-4 years when the young players have matured..
that's if Wallach doesn't leave...

-J-

Back
Top Bottom