Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Monta only 5 points
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Lin's jumper/outside shooting needs work. Also needs to throw it down,no weak layups.
To be fair, he's simply not that athletic enough to throw it down with consistency (like say, Ellis can, at his same height). He needs to work in the weight room and bulk up, and also develop his shooting, if he wants to be in the league long-term.

He can't score while sitting on the bench with a bruised hip. Nobody stepped up, so if Monta doesn't play then we're $*$!$#.

Lin has the legs to dunk consistently, he just goes for the conventional layup to play it safe. I do agree he needs to work on his upper body strength. His shooting form is good though. I'd give him until allstar break to give an accessment of his progress. Right now he's just learning the system and getting the feel for the nba.

I know it's annoying, but I can't go the game tonight and if anyone is interested 205 row 5 seats 17&18.. only look for $40. Sorry
ohwell.gif

The refs are too involved in this game.

Bird Man is going to look like a fool with those tats in a decade or so.

"Red Bull gives you wings ... for the Bird Man" .....................30 second pause..................................

Originally Posted by daprescription

I know it's annoying, but I can't go the game tonight and if anyone is interested 205 row 5 seats 17&18.. only look for $40. Sorry
ohwell.gif

wish i would have seen this earlier
ohwell.gif

We needed that 3 by Monta, hopefully Dorell can heat up from beyond the arc.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Meh....we're going to need Curry or Monta to get hot.
They're gonna need some rest first. Monta should've been on the bench. He wasn't providing much on either end and probably could use a rest. No point in tiring him out and then having to leave him out there in the fourth because the game is too close. Curry probably could use a rest too, but letting him play out the third was fine since he was one of the few hitting his shots that quarter.

Back
Top Bottom