Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by The4Fifteen

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I haven't been this excited for this team since.. ever.  I guess Keith Smart's defensive coaching is beginning to work?  We'll see how it pans out for the rest of the season though.  Anybody going to the Knicks game on the 19th?  I'm trying to get my butt to give a standing O to Buike, AR, and Ronny 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ever? I'd say I was more excited in '07.
laugh.gif

Warriors are looking real good with the defense. Again, the best pick up this off season is david lee. A key tip in yesterday again when it was going down the wire. I think it was a and 1 as well. David Lee keep doing work and we'll be fine!

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I haven't been this excited for this team since.. ever.  I guess Keith Smart's defensive coaching is beginning to work?  We'll see how it pans out for the rest of the season though.  Anybody going to the Knicks game on the 19th?  I'm trying to get my butt to give a standing O to Buike, AR, and Ronny 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
The swag of that team was unmatched.  07 Warriors were unreal.  I loved that team.  
frown.gif

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That 07 Warriors squad was kinda like this Giants this season. There were fans giving up on any playoff hopes halfway through the season so it was kinda hard to feel excited for them. 

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That 07 Warriors squad was kinda like this Giants this season. There were fans giving up on any playoff hopes halfway through the season so it was kinda hard to feel excited for them. 
As much as that is kind of true, that team was absolutely amazing to watch.  So much fun.

The 07 team was different because of the trade. This feels more home grown. Haven't gotten to a game due to my foot and work. Hoping for Miami and Portland

Originally Posted by MzD650

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
As much as that is kind of true, that team was absolutely amazing to watch.  So much fun.
embarassed.gif

Let me take that back.  I've never been more excited for the Warriors this early on in the season.  As for 2007, that was amazing.  No words can and will ever describe how we all felt at the time.  Truly an amazing run.  But lets agree to disagree that the Warriors definitely have something special going on this year with Dorell Wright, and David Lee pickups.  As well as Monta going off so far, and Curry showing the league who the real ROY was last year
pimp.gif

I've been saying this for while. Sure, the team was fun to watch, but losing isn't fun. David Lee can't guard guys in the post, but taking away 2nd shots is big. I definitely believe that Warriors are the 2nd best team in the Pacific Division, let's just hope that they can play good and grab a playoff spot or stay around .500.

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ronny and Buike I understand the ovation. AR not so much.

None of them really deserve a standing ovation, maybe a warm cheer but that's about it, IMO. Maybe Turiaf, I guess.

It is too early to give a positive assessment on a team that has the easiest opening schedule. The next 7 games are against the Knicks, Bulls, Bucks, Raptors, and Pistons... If we don't go 5-2 or better, I say we are posers still. This team certainly has what it takes, but a trainwreck might ensue with one lingering injury to our starting five. The depth of our team certainly doesn't help the health of our starting five either. This ain't NBA 2K people...

But with all that aside, I'm pretty happy and surprised by our 4-1 start. It's sad that these wins are still going into Cohan's pockets...

I believe the W's are in the running for a playoff spot partly because of how off I was on the Rockets and Suns. We're a backup PG away from being a legit playoff team (oh that sounds familiar).

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I believe the W's are in the running for a playoff spot partly because of how off I was on the Rockets and Suns. We're a backup PG away from being a legit playoff team (oh that sounds familiar).

Jeremy Lin
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

If we added another quality big along with that, we could be in business.

So far, Riley's offseason moves are looking really good.

$#%* Rowell! $#%* Nelson! $#%* Cohan! $#%* Riley!

Who could we realistically trade for without giving up Steph/Monta/Lee?  We don't have any trade bait. 

If this team gets slightly more depth then they're set.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Who could we realistically trade for without giving up Steph/Monta/Lee?  We don't have any trade bait. 

If this team gets slightly more depth then they're set.
We've already traded best player.

I repeat, I really want Vlad and Gadz gone. Gone. Gone.

Back
Top Bottom