Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Good home wins but next 5 games will be on the road. Let's see how they respond on the road.

Have you seen who they are playing?  These are all winnable games.
Chicago and Milwaukee aren't gonna be easy, especially on the road. But yeah, they're definitely winnable, we'll see what they're made of a little bit.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
20 boards though???

The road game was against the Lakers and you know how that turned out. The road can be tough even if the teams aren't that good.

Eh, Warriors wouldn't beat LA at home, so I don't take that as a bad thing. I believe this team can come back with a positive road trip.

Warriors have no bench
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
This. Also was Adrien not suited or just not played? I'd much rather have his inexperience and hustle than Vlad's *++!*+ play. Vlad may be bigger, but I think Adrien plays bigger than his size and can contribute more. Other than size and experience Vlad only provides the ability to spread the floor, but he's obviously not doing that much.

Thank God for the Giants & Warriors for deterring my attention from the 49ers.

4-1 with a big East Coast road trip coming up.

Detroit and Toronto are winnable but Toronto is on a back to back
Then New York and Chicago on a back to back, that's tough. Can't come out flat against Chicago

Good set of games for a early sense as to how we are

Oh damn that must've been a couple years back. I bet next time we play the Lakers and Curry plays it would be a different outcome.

I wouldn't expect much. I would take a close game, the Lakers are just on a different level. It's no knock on the Warriors, but the rebounding and defense should help a lot.

was at the game. saw pablo sandoval. he signed pizza boxes before they were given out. haha.

high fived jaymee sire.

this team looks great. good boards. good ball movement. they just need to make their layups. lee hasnt impressed me at all offensively this season. Dorell was an amazing pickup.

^ his midrange is a lot better than that horrid tim wakefield-looking airball would lead you to believe 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

this team looks great. good boards. good ball movement. they just need to make their layups. lee hasnt impressed me at all offensively this season. Dorell was an amazing pickup.
Really? It's early in the season and I would give him more time. He's new to the team. And I think Lee is doing fine considering how they're using him. He picks up most of his buckets through hustle plays and they don't run nearly enough pick and rolls for him. If they want he can spread the floor out to the free throw line and knock that shot down consistently too.

I think it's more of the play calling than anything. If they run the pick and roll more then Lee won't have to pick his shots, the shots will come to him depending on how the defense reacts. I think they're giving him the ball at the top of the key more often and expecting him to make the play. That's not really his game. And with Monta, there's still a lot of 1-on-1 ball going on that doesn't involve the bigs (or any other players for that matter) enough.

To those that go to the Warrior games. Are you season ticket holders or just buy tickets off craigslist? I'll most likely can go to their next home game (11/15) vs Detroit. Parking is $18 right??

Yeah there is no pressure on Lee as of right now. Mid-season is where he should show his All-Star self.

Great defense to get us a win!!! 4-1 with a 5 game road trip coming up. Hopefully we can get a couple W's.

I wouldn't expect much. I would take a close game, the Lakers are just on a different level. It's no knock on the Warriors, but the rebounding and defense should help a lot.

I agree with you.  The Lakers are just that much better. 
Good to see the W's at 4-1. Surprised me.

WARRIORS
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I haven't been this excited for this team since.. ever.  I guess Keith Smart's defensive coaching is beginning to work?  We'll see how it pans out for the rest of the season though.  Anybody going to the Knicks game on the 19th?  I'm trying to get my butt to give a standing O to Buike, AR, and Ronny 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We don't match up well against the Fakers (like most teams), their length in the frontcourt is overwhelming, so I expected an L anyway, especially on the road.

Been to all 4 home games so far. I'm 4-0...the teams 4-1

I love the way we're playing right now. Let's see if we can keep this up on the road..

Back
Top Bottom