Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by HRelos

Ellis has been out of it the past two games, anyone know why?

could be that injury he had vs the kings is bothering him but is playing through it, he hasnt been the same since that game

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
I was alluding to Dland's "connections" with Bob
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe I shouldn't have defended Monta that hard in that all-star reserves post...his recent play definitely isn't going to help his cause.
I don't know how I came off in that thread, but I hope like hell that Monta makes it.

I guess people thought I was disrespecting Westbrook
laugh.gif
, and I can understand that, he should definitely get in no matter what. It'd just be real nice if he can get in, obviously he'd have to get in over some really good players, but it's about time the Warriors have an all-star.
pimp.gif

Dland, were those the corner A1? How was it with still a row in front of you? I've been contemplating those seats for a couple of years but the face is like $475

mail

And these were my seats last night.
eyes.gif
If only I knew Bob...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It was a decent deal though, like 30 bucks each for 6 tickets in lower bowl. Went with the family to take my uncle/cousin to their first NBA game since they're from Taiwan.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Dland, were those the corner A1? How was it with still a row in front of you? I've been contemplating those seats for a couple of years but the face is like $475
Face is $475?!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah they were corner A1.  They were still amazing with a row of people in front.  Obviously I would have rather not been in the corner if I had a choice, but they were still incredible.  Best seats I have ever had.  I dont really know the price of other similar seats so money wise, I couldnt tell you if I would buy those seats or not.....but they were definitely awesome.

Corner may be slightly cheaper, but still. Though the Warriors do "dynamic pricing" now so it's harde to know what's what.

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure they meant alternate colors. I hope the team gets black alternates when they do get them.

Haven't had a black Warriors jersey in a while. What other color could they use, yellow? To me, that just feels like a home jersey.

I think a yellow version of the jerseys we have would be
pimp.gif
. That would be funny to play Lakers with yellow jerseys and they wear their home jerseys
laugh.gif

Those jerseys are 50x better than the ones we currently have. The City jerseys are 100x better than the jerseys we currently have.

You know, there are very few jerseys in our organizations history that arent better than the ones we currently have.

Back
Top Bottom