Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I forgot what the trade proposal was, but one dude in the keeper league tried to trade me an aging veteran for Blake Griffin with some explanation why it was in my best interest to accept the trade. I rejected that trade in less than 5 seconds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good man.
I can assure you that it wasnt me
laugh.gif

Why does Smart continue to give Acie Law so many minutes? Is Curry hurt? I don't understand it, Law is so ineffective out there. Not to mention pulling Curry after the two fouls early (even though they were dumb fouls). That makes no sense, let him play until he gets his third.

Amundson can never make a layup
Biedrins has no energy

Monta
pimp.gif

David Lee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Good game yall. We didnt have enough fire power to compete, which is pretty much the season story right now.

Your squad will be alright once Morrow returns. He was a reliable scorer for us and he could shoot the threes. Outlaw, Sasha and Famar are good pickups. Lopez is dominant this year and will have a bright future. Hope Melo wants to go to NJ!

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I forgot what the trade proposal was, but one dude in the keeper league tried to trade me an aging veteran for Blake Griffin with some explanation why it was in my best interest to accept the trade. I rejected that trade in less than 5 seconds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good man.
I can assure you that it wasnt me
laugh.gif
I'm sure it wasn't you. You'd go after Gallo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sucks I missed the game. I slept in instead. Luong, did Biedrins really say "Nothing"?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea 
laugh.gif
, but he followed it with some other generic crap like "Me and Coach Smart have been just going over _______, I'm just glad we got the win".

Going tonight as well.
dland24, I hope you don't mind me jacking your Warriors sig. 
embarassed.gif

happy.gif
 edit: okay i tweaked it. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Going tonight as well.
dland24, I hope you don't mind me jacking your Warriors sig. 
embarassed.gif

happy.gif
 edit: okay i tweaked it. 

A little off-center there, broham

Not looking good right now. Indiana is overpowering us right now with their size.

Curry needs to be more aggressive dude is running up and down the floor.

Jim Barnett and Fitzgerald really believe Monte is going to be an All-Star? I think he has zero chance unless there are a lot of injuries for those on the roster.

The bench back to it's old ways 
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. Thank God Monta kept the team in it, but if he's gotta do it the whole game he's probably gonna tire out later. And the team (especially Monta) is getting shafted on calls.

Coaches or David Stern could easily put Monta in. There's a lot of good guards in the West, but he's been around longer than some of the other people they're saying could get in (Westbrook, etc.), I think he deserves it this year.

Monta should be shooting more free throws than he is, if people in the other thread were watching this game they would know what we mean...

Back
Top Bottom