Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Or we can just ask GSDUB for tix...

Just checked Costco, saves about $10 when you buy 4. Not too shabby.

nerd.gif
ill see what i can do

True Grit and the Fighter are both VERY good movies

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I was just joking 
laugh.gif
Wouldn't want you to put your job on the line for tix.

.500 by Feb?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it wouldnt be a big deal, but i might snag some rain checks and mail them to y'all or something
nerd.gif

When I saw that pic, my hand went off my mouse and I put it toward the screen without even knowing it, then I realized it wasn't for me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Sup fellas. Yall trying to keep up with the Knicks thread this year? You're only 400 pages behind.
DP has been a bit occupied as of late
laugh.gif
. Probably not...They post like crazy.

Eh, if you look over the past few seasons, we killed their threads.  Also, we have 4 teams in California, New York only has the Knicks. 

Forgot to mention, a couple of notes from the chalk talk with Steph if anyone cares (though it was my gf, and not me who was actually there 
frown.gif
)
- He has stalkers.

- His fiance is fine as #$$$ in person.

- He also has male stalkers.

...yeah, now that I think about it, she didnt say much in the way of actual important stuff. oh, he's wearing some special kicks for MLK day, and wearin the yellow ones again on wednesday.

If yall traded traded your 1st round 2011 pick to us the Nets, do you still have another pick in the 1st round?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

If yall traded traded your 1st round 2011 pick to us the Nets, do you still have another pick in the 1st round?

It's lottery protected. 
Also, Curry said he wants to retire here (yeah right),

Originally Posted by acidicality

Not surprised, I'd assume most big name athletes have all kinds of stalkers and groupies.

I mean, they were present, because they turned in questions like "Where do you like to hang out after practice?" and "Do you think we could hang out together?" and then the place got dead silent when his fiance was introduced 
laugh.gif
. The way it was told to me made it sound like I was on my way to listening to "Stan"

I forgot what the trade proposal was, but one dude in the keeper league tried to trade me an aging veteran for Blake Griffin with some explanation why it was in my best interest to accept the trade. I rejected that trade in less than 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I forgot what the trade proposal was, but one dude in the keeper league tried to trade me an aging veteran for Blake Griffin with some explanation why it was in my best interest to accept the trade. I rejected that trade in less than 5 seconds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good man.

Back
Top Bottom