Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

not only that, but he belittles others when they disagree with him. Dude's a douche

Exactly.  Dude's a homer, but I don't blame him for that cuz he gets large checks signed to him by the Golden State Warriors.  I'd be a huge homer as well.
That being said, on his radio show, he belittles the hell out of callers that disagree with him or bring up a point that he has never heard.  One time a caller mentioned  that when on the Ravens, Ray Lewis had lobbied for Troy Smith to be starter over Flacco back in 2008.   Upon hearing this story, which is completely true, Bob completely dismissed it, basically calling the caller stupid and cut him off.  Pretty much all because he hadn't heard the story.  This is just one incident, but it happens at least 2-3 times a show.  Dude just sounds like a complete douche that thinks he's great for no reason at all.

FP Santangelo is the same way, but that's for another thread. 

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

not only that, but he belittles others when they disagree with him. Dude's a douche

Exactly.  Dude's a homer, but I don't blame him for that cuz he gets large checks signed to him by the Golden State Warriors.  I'd be a huge homer as well.
That being said, on his radio show, he belittles the hell out of callers that disagree with him or bring up a point that he has never heard.  One time a caller mentioned  that when on the Ravens, Ray Lewis had lobbied for Troy Smith to be starter over Flacco back in 2008.   Upon hearing this story, which is completely true, Bob completely dismissed it, basically calling the caller stupid and cut him off.  Pretty much all because he hadn't heard the story.  This is just one incident, but it happens at least 2-3 times a show.  Dude just sounds like a complete douche that thinks he's great for no reason at all.

That is mainly the reason I HATE Fitz, his broadcasting can get a pass sometimes because it's his job to make the warriors sound "good" but when it comes to his radio show and discussing everyday sporting news he is an @%@#$%+! Always thinks his opinions are right and does not give callers that have a different point of view a chance to talk, and his arrogance pisses me off as well when he laughs at callers or arguments he thinks are ridiculous when in fact the majority of fans know those arguments are completely valid.

Originally Posted by What up

I find myself disagreeing with EVERYTHING thapointguy says.
laugh.gif

That's okay, I don't get to watch the Warriors play as much as I would like since I work swing shifts. That's why he doesn't get on my nerves. I guess I have to watch and hear him more to better understand him as a person. If you guys say he's a douche, I'll take your words for it. But his commentary does not hinder the outcome of a game in any way. That should be agreed upon on. I guess next game I get to watch, I'll pay more attention to what he says because I get caught up more with the action on the court than listen to him. Back to work.....

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

That is mainly the reason I HATE Fitz, his broadcasting can get a pass sometimes because it's his job to make the warriors sound "good" but when it comes to his radio show and discussing everyday sporting news he is an @%@#$%+! Always thinks his opinions are right and does not give callers that have a different point of view a chance to talk, and his arrogance pisses me off as well when he laughs at callers or arguments he thinks are ridiculous when in fact the majority of fans know those arguments are completely valid.

QFT!

anyone prefer them over let's say TNT announcers? i got kinda used to Fitz over these past years.

btw any good places to watch the fireworks at for tomorrow night?

anyone watch the movie True Grit?

Saw the whole thing on my break today, thought it was a good movie, pretty funny too.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Saw the whole thing on my break today, thought it was a good movie, pretty funny too.
...How...Do you watch an entire movie on your break?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

...How...Do you watch an entire movie on your break?
When you work in the money room, dont really got to do much most of the day
laugh.gif
either sit in the office doing paper work ( which takes 10-15 minutes), exchange cash from the people on registers ( not that often ), or cash out people when their shift is over, which happens later like at 4. So between say 10:30-4 i have nothing to do on a slow day like today was, so i just talk to co workers, go on the web on my phone, or go get something to eat and watch a movie, or sometimes sleep in a theater
laugh.gif
and if someone needs me i have a walkie talkie with an earpiece so i can hear them while not disturbing the movie
pimp.gif

still want to quit tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Where do I apply? If the pay isn't great then forget it.

you start off at 8/hour. and it took me 2 years to get to money room manager
laugh.gif

So I guess not a lot of you gonna catch the game right now? I'll get to see hour and a half of action before work. I'll be sure to pay attention to Fitz.

Good to see my boy Stephen Silas on the sidelines. Hope dude has a bunch of success out there.

Back
Top Bottom