Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

first place in the nt fantasy football league
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Do any of you guys have droids? I am curious if there is anyway to edit your music on your phone. Like the names and titles of the songs...

iTag - Music Tag Editor

Originally Posted by daprescription

Do any of you guys have droids? I am curious if there is anyway to edit your music on your phone. Like the names and titles of the songs...

iTag - Music Tag Editor

Thank you sir.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by acidicality

Placed 3rd for the 2nd year in a row.
laugh.gif

Should have beat Andrew last week.
30t6p3b.gif

That makes no sense, why should you have beaten me?
You didn't score that much, just wished my team had done better.

Guber's involvement in this LLC is most likely limited to just "entertainment" as they both alluded to before the season started. That's fine, that's his background regardless of what happened in 1991. He wants to make the fan experience more and spend more cash. Essentially a glorified Bobby Rowell position. As long as he doesn't sniff any player decisions it's whatever. He spent his money, he's entitled to spin his Christmas reasoning any way he wants.

I have a Samsung Captivate and it lets you rename a file without using an app. Just go to that file folder and press the menu button then you can copy, rename, move your files.

The Hawks season thread I started never got off the ground, so I'll post here. I'm going to the game tonight. I figured my streak of going to at least one Atlanta sports game would end after 14 years, but luckily somebody called me with 2 tickets! I saw the Hawks play the Warriors the year that C-Webb came back (2008?) It'll be good to see the Monta Ellis/Steph Curry combo.

[h1]Golden State Warriors' Andris Biedrins might have to miss five-game road trip with sprained ankle[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II
Oakland Tribune

Posted: 12/28/2010 09:44:14 PM PST

Updated: 12/29/2010 08:38:17 AM PST

ATLANTA -- Warriors center Andris Biedrins will not play today in Atlanta because of a sprained left ankle, and might miss this entire five-game road trip. And he said it's irritating him to no end.

"I know it's nothing major," Biedrins said after watching the team's Tuesday evening practice at Philips Arena. "It's an ankle. But still. I mean, I want to play all the time. I missed so much last year. Now this injury is taking a little bit longer than we thought. It's just frustrating."

After missing most of last year with abdominal issues, Biedrins now has missed five straight games. Today's game against the Hawks will make six, and there is no end in sight.

Biedrins said he hasn't been able to do anything on his left ankle. It's still a little swollen and painful.

Before the team's flight Tuesday, Biedrins received his second PRP shot -- an injection of concentrated platelets to stimulate recovery -- which keeps him out for 48 hours.

Biedrins called it "frustrating" to have to sit and watch, especially watching the Warriors get dominated on the boards.

In their past four games, the Warriors have been out-rebounded by an average of 12 per game. During that same span, opponents have grabbed 76 offensive rebounds.

"That second guy you know is going to rebound," coach Keith Smart said. "The most important thing for us is to rebound. David (Lee) is doing his job, getting to the glass and rebounding. We're just not having

Advertisement

the other guys do their part right now. You miss the traffic rebounds, that's what you're missing (without Biedrins)."
Biedrins said he's hoping to see some signs of progress in the next couple of days. But he said he won't rush back, even if it means skipping this road trip so he can be fully healthy for the upcoming homestand.

After this road trip, the Warriors play 18 of the next 22 at home. Biedrins said that stretch is perhaps the most critical of the season and he doesn't want to come back too soon, get reinjured, and miss time during that stretch.

"January and February, we have so many home games," Biedrins said. "I'm not rushing things. We haven't set any date for me to come back, whether it's going to be on this road trip or not. I'll make sure it is totally healthy. I'd rather be 100 percent for all those home games coming up because that's the most important push of the season. We have to really take care of the next month and a half."

But more frustrating than watching his absence hurt his team, Biedrins said, is thinking he's back and ready to play, only to be hurt again.

Last season, Biedrins missed most of November and December with a abdominal injury. He returned, played 28 more games, then was lost for the rest of the season after surgery to repair a tear in his abdominal muscle.

"I had this experience before," Biedrins said. "You think you can play. You just have to make sure you take the time. That injury will bug you all season long. Better to wait some more days than to (come back early and) miss a lot after that."

Note: Warriors rookie guard Jeremy Lin was in uniform Tuesday night for the Reno Bighorns, who are led by former Warriors coach Eric Musselman. Lin, who was assigned to the NBA Development League to get some game experience, is with a familiar face. The starting point guard for the Bighorns is Aaron Miles, who was in Warriors training camp with Lin.

I didn't know Musselman was a D-League coach. I thought he was still an assistant coach somewhere.

Dude is set with his contract. It's a job for him, not a passion. Otherwise you'd actually notice an improvement in his game after 6 off seasons.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Where is brandon wright? It's like he's in the witness protection program
laugh.gif

Sitting at the end of the bench.
I really hope the training staff is doing the right job on his ankle.  Still swollen and sprained after how many days? Look into this Lacob.

Baffles me how Curry can leave Crawford in the corner with only 7 seconds left...

This will be over by halftime.

I do not understand how you can be close to 7 ft tall have one defender pick you up while driving to the hoop and you pass out for a three. Draw a foul and take it hard to the hoop. SMH.

Nice dunk by Williams...Wth is up with Curry and his TO's?

I don't understand bringing in Wright right now. He's rusty. I don't want to hurt DP's feeling, but he sucks. And you bring him into a game at this juncture?

Back
Top Bottom