Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

All the giants play Words with friends together too.

What stores have the warrior shorts available?

damnit. i realized the giants game and our draft is going to be a time conflict for me.
I'll most likely be at a bar or wherever the homies decide to watch it at...and doubt i'll make it back in time for the draft.

is it too late to change it?? Off line draft anyone?? 
laugh.gif

im kidding-- half kidding.  I'll take the L and pray yahoo hooks me up.

I'm still on the Bold 9000. Hey i like it
laugh.gif

and NTL, you can try setting up that predraft thing, although it'd be quite a pain in the *@*. Whatevers better then autopick right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Luong1209

To be honest, I'm not sure. I'll ask around.
No you're not. You're keeping it.
grin.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
...I'm trying
embarassed.gif
Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

if you sync the iphone to your itunes, it should say who the owner is
Where would it say that? I can't seem to find it. I'm also terrible with Itunes and all that crap.

so if i were to cop the nba league pass app, i wont be able to watch warrior games? will it be blacked out since its local?

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

so if i were to cop the nba league pass app, i wont be able to watch warrior games? will it be blacked out since its local?
I wasn't able to watch some games on the league pass last year either.

I could have sworn that I got Warriors games on broadband 2 years ago, but they were blacked out last year. I know, at my brothers house (in San Jose), he wasn't able to watch Lakers games
laugh.gif
. Comcast is all screwed up.

[h3]Bench role for Randolph? [/h3]
7:16AM ET

[h5]Anthony Randolph | Knicks[/h5]

UPDATE: Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni discussed Randolph's disappointing preseason on Thursday.

"He's got big potential," D'Antoni told the New York Daily News. "What does potential mean? Up to now he hasn't done a whole lot. He's good. He's got talent, great future and we hope all that. We got to keep teaching him and he's got to keep learning. Every once in a while he'll go off on a tangent that he can't do during the regular season. We're trying to get him to understand do the easy things. But it's up to him."

"He should be a stat magnet," D'Antoni added. "He should go on the floor and have three blocks, five rebounds get to the line three times, have two dunks, come out and he's only played five minutes. And you'll say 'whoa, look at that.' He has to have so much energy that he's changing the game."

----

Anthony Randolph is arguably the biggest addition to the Knicks this season outside of Amare Stoudemire, and many have speculated about the tantalizing prospects he brings to the table in Mike D'Antoni's offense.

But it's looking like such exploits will come via a bench role.

"Randolph also has not stood out in preseason, struggling with his jump shot," wrote Marc Berman of the New York Post. "A key piece to the summer transformation as the major asset in the David Lee sign-and-trade, it's looking more likely Randolph will begin the season coming off the bench."

Randolph's versatility should allow him for ample minutes off the bench. He can spell foul-happy Timofey Mozgov at center, give Stoudemire a breather at the 4 and also play on the wing.

-- Ryan Corazza

hollinger_john_30.jpg
[h5]ESPN's John Hollinger[/h5]
Randolph remains a work in progress
"Randolph played 33 games of exhilarating Jekyll-and-Hyde basketball before an ankle injury shut down his season. Heights included 28 points and 13 rebounds against Orlando, eight blocks against New Orleans and an amazing five offensive fouls drawn in one game against the Clippers. Other times it looked like his brain was vacationing on Mars -- most notably during his 0-point, 0-assist, 1-rebound 'effort' in Detroit. The overall takeaway is that Randolph holds a lot of promise for a 21-year-old prospect who entered the league very raw. Randolph has the potential to be a Marcus Camby-esque dominator defensively -- he rated third among power forwards in blocks per minute and sixth in steals per minute -- and needs only to improve his understanding and effort level to become an ace disruptor. Offensively, he has much to learn. Randolph can create shots but has no clue what a good one is, so he too often settles for a flat-footed, line-drive jumper that he flicks off his shoulder. Reports differ as to his attitude and work ethic, although that may partly result from the dysfunctional environment at Golden State. He's a valuable player now and could be amazing in a couple of years, but a lot of rough edges remain."

The deal is looking better and better.

We'll see in a few years..but yeah the trade looked
30t6p3b.gif
at first, but I've warmed up to it a lot and it's actually not a bad trade.

Originally Posted by acidicality

We'll see in a few years..but yeah the trade looked
30t6p3b.gif
at first, but I've warmed up to it a lot and it's actually not a bad trade.
IMO, the trade is still horrible due to the contract we had to give Lee.  But yes, from a basketball standpoint, Id much rather have Lee than Randolph.

The contract is bad, but so are all the other ones that were signed this offseason. The Warriors would have to overpay for any player they want, and the fact that 2 other teams offered the same deal makes it a little easier to handle.

Wow...I'm almost there
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be sure to post that elusive 25K in here to rub it in your faces.
pimp.gif

Nah, but work has upped my post count the last few months...haha

Back
Top Bottom