Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

droid or iphone?

if someone wants to play wordswithfriends, hollerrr. put your id down and i'll setup a game

Originally Posted by Andrew630

All I put was the word "Hoisted" it used up all my letters and it was the right placement. Do you get a bonus for using all your letters in one turn?
50 point bonus...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

droid or iphone?

if someone wants to play wordswithfriends, hollerrr. put your id down and i'll setup a game
Luong1209 - I'm not too good, but I'll play.

Paul you play too right? Add me!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

droid or iphone?

Luong1209 - I'm not too good, but I'll play.

Paul you play too right? Add me!
I play on my brother's phone.
laugh.gif

I'll PM you his WWF username. I'll play.

I recently got the Evo and I'm really happy with it. Step your mobile game up, Pauly.

lol i'm still stuck on the g1. been tryna get a vibrant but dude keeps flaking

quick question.. is it worth getting a NBA league pass (online only) or to get cable with DVR, keep in mind my tv is just a regular tube tv. are the announcers for league pass the local announcers or nba announcers?
i'm deciding which to get, i like the league pass since it's less of a hassle compared to getting cable and having it set up (we got directv in the house under aunt's name so i'm not gonna try n get a dvr thru her).
so i'm guessing the costs are however much the league pass is for the season or the deal for comcast right now is 29.99/mo for a year + DVR cost + DVR service for around 7 mos.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

lol i'm still stuck on the g1. been tryna get a vibrant but dude keeps flaking

quick question.. is it worth getting a NBA league pass (online only) or to get cable with DVR, keep in mind my tv is just a regular tube tv. are the announcers for league pass the local announcers or nba announcers?
i'm deciding which to get, i like the league pass since it's less of a hassle compared to getting cable and having it set up (we got directv in the house under aunt's name so i'm not gonna try n get a dvr thru her).
so i'm guessing the costs are however much the league pass is for the season or the deal for comcast right now is 29.99/mo for a year + DVR cost + DVR service for around 7 mos.
NBALP BB is done with local announcers, and there are blackouts of the local games/TNT/ESPN games.

I had league pass for the pass 2 seasons and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if they added it last year, but they gave me the broadband pass to which was pretty cool cause I could watch games on my computer and tv. I just wished they broadcast some games in hd.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Yeah, my friend told me that the Evo is the best phone on the market right now.
It is, but almost all brands are stepping up their game for Android.

I have a HTC Hero running on 2.1, it's pretty sweet even though it is old hardware.

I want the iPhone, just so I can carry one less thing in my pocket.

Yeah I'm waiting to see what Verizon does in a couple months. If they don't get an iphone I might just go back to a blackberry
ohwell.gif
. Droid is cool, but I don't use all the stuff and I pretty much just use it for phone and texting.

Texting on the iPhone sucks compared to my old BB Curve. I get the feeling Apple might add a keyboard to a future iPhone.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Texting on the iPhone sucks compared to my old BB Curve. I get the feeling Apple might add a keyboard to a future iPhone.
I'm 200% sure that they'll never add a physical keyboard. Typing on the iPhone is a lot better than using my HTC.

As a mechanical engineer, I think I could add a little flip keyboard in.
laugh.gif
But yeah, you're right. Maybe I just gotta get used to it.

I thought I would always need a keyboard but I don't really use it on my Droid. Its just so much easier without it.

I thought I would always need a keyboard but I don't really use it on my Droid. Its just so much easier without it.

Back
Top Bottom