OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I would have thought that someone on the Cavs would have ran hard on LeBron during a lay up and have him taste the court.

I would have thought that someone on the Cavs would have ran hard on LeBron during a lay up and have him taste the court.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by CP1708

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

Save it.  All of you, save it.  Save the mikan jokes, the Russell/Wilt wars, all of it, save it.  I beat you too it.  Leave it alone, move on.  Get the hell outta here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He coached the squad that won in 1980 (Magic's rookie year & famous game 6 with Kareem out)

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was a baby. 

Thaaaaaaaaaaat Westhead. 
laugh.gif
  I had no idea.  I thought Riley was the coach until PJ. 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

Save it.  All of you, save it.  Save the mikan jokes, the Russell/Wilt wars, all of it, save it.  I beat you too it.  Leave it alone, move on.  Get the hell outta here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He coached the squad that won in 1980 (Magic's rookie year & famous game 6 with Kareem out)

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was a baby. 

Thaaaaaaaaaaat Westhead. 
laugh.gif
  I had no idea.  I thought Riley was the coach until PJ. 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    

Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes

yea and risk being suspended the rest of the season for trying to hurt Stern's god son.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes

yea and risk being suspended the rest of the season for trying to hurt Stern's god son.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
What I say?  I said move along with the jokes.  You think you DoubleJ's on Lebron night or somethin? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
What I say?  I said move along with the jokes.  You think you DoubleJ's on Lebron night or somethin? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

That CAVS team is full of suckas. #6 just waltzed to the hole like it was nothing. I lost a lot of respect for those players and I know Dan Gilbert was pissed. There were at least three times when #6 shoulda been put on his *@!.

That CAVS team is full of suckas. #6 just waltzed to the hole like it was nothing. I lost a lot of respect for those players and I know Dan Gilbert was pissed. There were at least three times when #6 shoulda been put on his *@!.

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Im such a fan of these bobble head looking NBA commercials
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
QFT theyre hilarious..especially the 1st version because  the expressions on their faces were spot on.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Im such a fan of these bobble head looking NBA commercials
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
QFT theyre hilarious..especially the 1st version because  the expressions on their faces were spot on.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom