OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

Save it.  All of you, save it.  Save the mikan jokes, the Russell/Wilt wars, all of it, save it.  I beat you too it.  Leave it alone, move on.  Get the hell outta here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He coached the squad that won in 1980 (Magic's rookie year & famous game 6 with Kareem out)

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
What I say?  I said move along with the jokes.  You think you DoubleJ's on Lebron night or somethin? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are 18 players in this Nets/Bobcats game with more rebounds than Brook Lopez.

Because he has zero. Into the fourth quarter.

There are 18 players in this Nets/Bobcats game with more rebounds than Brook Lopez.

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

Save it.  All of you, save it.  Save the mikan jokes, the Russell/Wilt wars, all of it, save it.  I beat you too it.  Leave it alone, move on.  Get the hell outta here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He coached the squad that won in 1980 (Magic's rookie year & famous game 6 with Kareem out)

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He did?  Was I alive? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were you alive?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah I was 28 years old.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

i traded for him in fantasy, big mistake
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i traded for him in fantasy, big mistake
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

To make it more hilarious, the Nets and Bobcats have missed a combined 87 shots (combined 31%). He hasn't found one of those misses.

Edit: He got one. It took like 25 minutes of playing time.

To make it more hilarious, the Nets and Bobcats have missed a combined 87 shots (combined 31%). He hasn't found one of those misses.

Your other favorite rebounder has a double-double tonight though!

TWELVE WHOPPING BOARDS!
eek.gif

(Just had to bring up the Mavericks again, Tyson Chandler had 14 boards in the 3rd quarter in their game against the "superb rebounding frontcourt" of Minnesota.
pimp.gif
)

Your other favorite rebounder has a double-double tonight though!

TWELVE WHOPPING BOARDS!
eek.gif

(Just had to bring up the Mavericks again, Tyson Chandler had 14 boards in the 3rd quarter in their game against the "superb rebounding frontcourt" of Minnesota.
pimp.gif
)

KLJ's brooke lopez updates are much appreciated. you don't understand the dumb %*+! i hear about him as a knicks fan

KLJ's brooke lopez updates are much appreciated. you don't understand the dumb %*+! i hear about him as a knicks fan

Back
Top Bottom