OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

At this point, small market teams best bet is to draft well and/or trade for guys who can produce like those big name players. 
Guys like Jefferson, Kevin Martin, Millsap, Zbo, Love, Aldridge,Monta, etc.,etc. don't mind small market teams. We might as well forget about getting any superstar level guy unless we draft them because its not happening with the way this league is set up. 

The thing is, you can win as long as you have the proper strategy and balance. You don't need a bunch of superstars to win championships. You need a TEAM. Not saying you don't need any all-star level players, but getting a bunch of stars and putting them with guys that probably couldn't start on half of the teams in the league won't work.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

The thing is, you can win as long as you have the proper strategy and balance. You don't need a bunch of superstars to win championships. You need a TEAM. Not saying you don't need any all-star level players, but getting a bunch of stars and putting them with guys that probably couldn't start on half of the teams in the league won't work.
No dude.  

This ain't Hoosiers.  

No dude.  

This ain't Hoosiers.  

Originally Posted by CP1708

No dude.  

This ain't Hoosiers.  

laugh.gif

Seriously I had the exact same thought, it's the NBA not a Disney movie.

No dude.  

This ain't Hoosiers.  

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

No dude.  

This ain't Hoosiers.  

laugh.gif

Wait....so a team with about 2 all-star level players and good talent around them isn't capable of winning a championship?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

No dude.  

This ain't Hoosiers.  

laugh.gif

Wait....so a team with about 2 all-star level players and good talent around them isn't capable of winning a championship?

You got aging franchise players out of their prime on top of the league right now. They aren't superstars anymore, but they know how to win. I'll put my money on those teams before I put money on Miami or any other super team that 's trying to form. 
Sure, they will have nothing left in the tank as time goes on but it just shows that you don't need Dwight, Melo, Amare and Paul to win a championship.
laugh.gif
 Teams now in days want 4 MVP candidates, best player at their position type $@** to win. There's no need of putting Olympic teams together. Just do it the right way.
Look at the Bulls. They aren't a championship caliber team just yet, but they are one solid piece away.

You got aging franchise players out of their prime on top of the league right now. They aren't superstars anymore, but they know how to win. I'll put my money on those teams before I put money on Miami or any other super team that 's trying to form. 
Sure, they will have nothing left in the tank as time goes on but it just shows that you don't need Dwight, Melo, Amare and Paul to win a championship.
laugh.gif
 Teams now in days want 4 MVP candidates, best player at their position type $@** to win. There's no need of putting Olympic teams together. Just do it the right way.
Look at the Bulls. They aren't a championship caliber team just yet, but they are one solid piece away.

Jazz don't got that kind of firepower.

Who's their starting PG tonight?
sick.gif

Earl Watson?
laugh.gif

Watson
Raja
AK47
Millsap
Jefferson

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
sick.gif

Jazz don't got that kind of firepower.

Who's their starting PG tonight?
sick.gif

Earl Watson?
laugh.gif

Watson
Raja
AK47
Millsap
Jefferson

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom