OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Bobcats are a pesky team that somehow manage to beat the top tier teams...they r destroying the Lakers its really bad 
they havent beat us this season yet...

i believe he was referring to 'top tier' teams

lol

laugh.gif
Was just about to say the same thing
roll.gif

Bobcats are a pesky team that somehow manage to beat the top tier teams...they r destroying the Lakers its really bad 

lol

laugh.gif
Was just about to say the same thing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

just ordered breaks of the game by David Halberstam. I was deciding between this and the book of basketball but this seemed like it might be more interesting
Great choice! It's an incredible book.

Originally Posted by DubA169

just ordered breaks of the game by David Halberstam. I was deciding between this and the book of basketball but this seemed like it might be more interesting
Great choice! It's an incredible book.

I hear people saying the lakers need more perimeter scoring, what about a 3-way trade that sent Jamal Crawford to the Lakers, and somehow got Nash to Atlanta?

I hear people saying the lakers need more perimeter scoring, what about a 3-way trade that sent Jamal Crawford to the Lakers, and somehow got Nash to Atlanta?

lol

I knew this response was coming.
laugh.gif

Just a matter of which Laker fan made it..

lol

I knew this response was coming.
laugh.gif

Just a matter of which Laker fan made it..

Teams that need to be scrapped:

Charlotte
Toronto
Milwaukee
Sacramento
Memphis
New Orleans
Minnesota (Moves to Seattle)
wink.gif

Less teams will provide a better NBA product. OKC would be on this list, but it's too early for them after just arriving.

Charlotte
Toronto
Milwaukee
Sacramento
Memphis
New Orleans
wink.gif

Less teams will provide a better NBA product. OKC would be on this list, but it's too early for them after just arriving.

I don't know why everyone is shocked LA keeps losing. This team brings the best out of everyone & until they are defeated in a series, they are the champs.
Their current trend of losses is going to make their route to the top much, much harder though, since they might end as #4 at the worst!

PO

I don't know why everyone is shocked LA keeps losing. This team brings the best out of everyone & until they are defeated in a series, they are the champs.
Their current trend of losses is going to make their route to the top much, much harder though, since they might end as #4 at the worst!

PO

Big game by Lee last night for Houston off the bench... Wore the Cement 3's too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

With the Lakers & them losing, I don't think its anything to worry about. Its still only midseason & they are the champs until proven otherwise. Im sure they'll be able to step it up when the time comes. Better to go through this now than in May or June...

Big game by Lee last night for Houston off the bench... Wore the Cement 3's too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

With the Lakers & them losing, I don't think its anything to worry about. Its still only midseason & they are the champs until proven otherwise. Im sure they'll be able to step it up when the time comes. Better to go through this now than in May or June...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Charlotte
Toronto
Milwaukee
Sacramento
Memphis
New Orleans
wink.gif

Yeah I don't think the NBA wants to scrap a top 4 market, the 9th most valuable (despite only 4 playoff appearances and 1 win) team and a consistently profitable franchise in the Raptors, thats what we would call ******ed. Why you lump us in with cities half the size of T.dot and a place that was recently hit by a hurricane is beyond me.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom