OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Did anybody just see Griffin try to reverse dunk a half court pass from Baron? Monta broke it up but if Griffin made that dunk it would have been the dunk of the year.

Edit:
Here's the attempted alley oop.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Did anybody just see Griffin try to reverse dunk a half court pass from Baron? Monta broke it up but if Griffin made that dunk it would have been the dunk of the year.

Edit:
Here's the attempted alley oop.

This dude Blake Griffin is trying out every outrageous dunks he can think of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

he better be careful though, he jumps so high that someone will come underneath him by accident

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

he better be careful though, he jumps so high that someone will come underneath him by accident

Ugh I can't even make myself sit through an entire Mavs game right now... And I completely forgot they were playing last night.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This pretty much deads the "Dirk supporting casts are awesome!!!" crap, doesn't it? This is the deepest team the Mavs have had in years, and they are laughably bad with dude...

Ugh I can't even make myself sit through an entire Mavs game right now... And I completely forgot they were playing last night.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This pretty much deads the "Dirk supporting casts are awesome!!!" crap, doesn't it? This is the deepest team the Mavs have had in years, and they are laughably bad with dude...

Back
Top Bottom