OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Chris Mullin does not belong on TV
frown.gif

David West just killed Jared Jeffries off the dribble and put one on his head to tie with under a minute left.

Edit: Another huge win. Grinded.

Chris hurt his ankle a long time ago and was awful for most of it, but he came up with three huge plays in overtime.

Kyle Lowry gave it to him for most of the night, though.
smokin.gif

David West just killed Jared Jeffries off the dribble and put one on his head to tie with under a minute left.

Edit: Another huge win. Grinded.

Chris hurt his ankle a long time ago and was awful for most of it, but he came up with three huge plays in overtime.

Kyle Lowry gave it to him for most of the night, though.
smokin.gif

okc thundered and crashed dwight howard and the magic and send them to their 2nd straight lost.

why is dwight howard overrated? he's a good shot blocker and a good rebounder too..and he's good in defense..i don't question that..but he's not consistent in points scoring..

and why he is being compared to shaq? he's not even close to shaq's dominance during shaq's prime in LA..when we go back in time (LA's 3peat), if dwight will be matched on shaq, i think he'll be eating dust on shaq

Holy hell, man... did Borat write that last sentence for you?

Also, why did you post all this after he put up 39 and 18 in that game?

okc thundered and crashed dwight howard and the magic and send them to their 2nd straight lost.

why is dwight howard overrated? he's a good shot blocker and a good rebounder too..and he's good in defense..i don't question that..but he's not consistent in points scoring..

and why he is being compared to shaq? he's not even close to shaq's dominance during shaq's prime in LA..when we go back in time (LA's 3peat), if dwight will be matched on shaq, i think he'll be eating dust on shaq

Also, why did you post all this after he put up 39 and 18 in that game?

Did anybody just see Griffin try to reverse dunk a half court pass from Baron? Monta broke it up but if Griffin made that dunk it would have been the dunk of the year.

Edit:
Here's the attempted alley oop.

Did anybody just see Griffin try to reverse dunk a half court pass from Baron? Monta broke it up but if Griffin made that dunk it would have been the dunk of the year.

Edit:
Here's the attempted alley oop.

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom