OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

- Ariza needs to go back to LA b/c he's been exposed. I'm sure he's looking at Shannon Brown fill the EXACT role he (Ariza) once had and wishing he could be back in LA.

He's making 7 mil per. I doubt he's losing sleep. 

- Ariza needs to go back to LA b/c he's been exposed. I'm sure he's looking at Shannon Brown fill the EXACT role he (Ariza) once had and wishing he could be back in LA.

He's making 7 mil per. I doubt he's losing sleep. 

I'll give the Hornets Sasha for Trevor back. 
frown.gif

And Doo, get mad at me all you want, I don't care, I was saying what Simmons typed in his chat yesterday.  He brought it up on his own, says he's hearing whispers.  Ima guess Simmons working for ESPN has more sources then you or I.  I didn't say anything was definite or is going to happen, was merely relaying what he said. 

I'll give the Hornets Sasha for Trevor back. 
frown.gif

And Doo, get mad at me all you want, I don't care, I was saying what Simmons typed in his chat yesterday.  He brought it up on his own, says he's hearing whispers.  Ima guess Simmons working for ESPN has more sources then you or I.  I didn't say anything was definite or is going to happen, was merely relaying what he said. 

I still think the heat will meet Boston in the ECF....I don't like Orlando as much as I have the past couple of years...

Boozer will help the bulls a lot. Rose is shooting so much now, he'll be able to create more when Boozer is back.

I still think the heat will meet Boston in the ECF....I don't like Orlando as much as I have the past couple of years...

Boozer will help the bulls a lot. Rose is shooting so much now, he'll be able to create more when Boozer is back.

- So I guess the great Tyreke-as-pg movement is officially dead huh?
While I was wrong to label my bust, I think my general sentiment about him was right.  He is a guy who needs to be the man on a team cause he can't do anything off the ball and when he's the man your team is not going to be very good.  I've just never been a fan of the way he plays, there is numerous other guys at his position I would rather have on my squad than him.

While I was wrong to label my bust, I think my general sentiment about him was right.  He is a guy who needs to be the man on a team cause he can't do anything off the ball and when he's the man your team is not going to be very good.  I've just never been a fan of the way he plays, there is numerous other guys at his position I would rather have on my squad than him.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Haslem might be done for this season... What a blow to Miami. He's been the 1 consistant guy this year for them so far.

If he is done for the year then Miami is done.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Haslem might be done for this season... What a blow to Miami. He's been the 1 consistant guy this year for them so far.

If he is done for the year then Miami is done.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's pretty much Steve Francis. Will put up great stats, but is nothing more than a career loser.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's pretty much Steve Francis. Will put up great stats, but is nothing more than a career loser.

So the Rockets are going to end up looking like the 2008 Kings when it's all said and done? And vice versa?

So the Rockets are going to end up looking like the 2008 Kings when it's all said and done? And vice versa?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Son is in year 2...and is already a career loser?
Obviously he is still young, but I have never been a fan of the way he plays.  1 on 1 players don't usually suddenly transform into team basketball players.  He's a hog without a jumper who needs the ball in his hands at all times to be effective.  Obviously he is extremely young so all of this is really just BS at this point, but I see his destiny as a guy who puts up numbers on crap teams.\

Good chance I'm completely wrong though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Son is in year 2...and is already a career loser?
Obviously he is still young, but I have never been a fan of the way he plays.  1 on 1 players don't usually suddenly transform into team basketball players.  He's a hog without a jumper who needs the ball in his hands at all times to be effective.  Obviously he is extremely young so all of this is really just BS at this point, but I see his destiny as a guy who puts up numbers on crap teams.\

Good chance I'm completely wrong though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 suckas

Back
Top Bottom