OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

its only a headband... why care so much about a dudes hairline?

Although I see what you did there...still it was futile.

There's a 100000000000 page thread on "casual wear" in this forum, with dudes regulary laughing and mocking other peoples clothes. But I guess that's being "fashion savy"
roll.gif

And also, i would put money down that any lame "NBA casual fit" is better than boxers and stanky shirt in front of the computer. So my one post might be useless, but that casual wear saga ain't far from it either.

Originally Posted by Tom

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

its only a headband... why care so much about a dudes hairline?

Although I see what you did there...still it was futile.

There's a 100000000000 page thread on "casual wear" in this forum, with dudes regulary laughing and mocking other peoples clothes. But I guess that's being "fashion savy"
roll.gif

And also, i would put money down that any lame "NBA casual fit" is better than boxers and stanky shirt in front of the computer. So my one post might be useless, but that casual wear saga ain't far from it either.
Buggin

boxers and stanky shirt in front of the computer > anything Jordan comes out of the house with on.

Ehh, those guys are both 22, you really want to give up on it now? Those guys are both special players, I think it is smarter to try to work it out than trade for D12, who I'm pretty sure has zero interest in playing in OKC. Everybody is ready to reconstruct this team but they still have a good shot at getting to the Finals. There are def. issues there but I don't think that it isn't salvageable.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ehh, those guys are both 22, you really want to give up on it now? Those guys are both special players, I think it is smarter to try to work it out than trade for D12, who I'm pretty sure has zero interest in playing in OKC. Everybody is ready to reconstruct this team but they still have a good shot at getting to the Finals. There are def. issues there but I don't think that it isn't salvageable.

Sooo....how old was KG and Marbury?

I saw KD's body language after some of those plays Westbrook made and he was just shaking his head. He was pissed, but knew he couldn't do anything about it especially in the midst of the game.

Didn't I tell ya'll this was going to be a great series and the beginning of a rival? Hollins made a terrible coaching move putting OJ in the game on the guy who was closest to the ball. He already had 5...I shouldve been sitting behind the Grizz bench to give him some damn advice.

the only trade i make is for dwight.. CP3 or deron, we would prob have to give up something with westbrook

ibaka will continue to develop.. so i would rather roll with that than pursue another PF

wouldn't go after a SF for obvious reasons

i think harden will also continue to develop.. so i dont see a SG out there that combines age and potential we should go after

howard is the only move (obviously a big move), if he says he wouldn't sign with OKC.. then fine, we keep our core and make small moves when bench guys contracts start to expire

I was joking with the Dwight thing, although it kind of makes sense.

I think they can work it out, but I don't like the way Brooks is handling the two of them, a proper coach who can manage their egos would do wonders... Or they just need to grow up

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Buggin

boxers and stanky shirt in front of the computer > anything Jordan comes out of the house with on.
....................................................................oh no doubt

just went through the OKC game thread:

A lot of people are talking about a Hardin-centric offense. Could this work for an entire game? Are his handles that good? Making decisions in spurts is different than playing PG for an entire game.

Also, Kobe VII pics leaked!!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Or they just need to grow up

i think this is the biggest thing.. hence why i would only go after howard (CP3's knee still scares me.. and we can't sacrifice perk in a deron deal, because we end up back without a center again)

if i can get a 25 year old howard to pair with harden (21), ibaka (21), durant (22) and maynor (23)

i think we should do it

perk is still an injury risk and who knows if westbrook will ever fully figure things out

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Also, Kobe VII pics leaked!!

Time to go to the Nike Forum for the first time in months
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Meh, not sure how I feel about it.

I hope whoever the tester is who took those pics get in some deep Doo be Doo. The shoes I have tested have been worthy of being leaked, but out of respect to the agreement, I don't do it.

^ not at all.. but who is throwing out a starting lineup better than that 5?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Sooo....how old was KG and Marbury?

That' s my whole point, both of their careers suffered from splitting up.  KG was basically first round fodder his whole career while Marbury went on to just become the league headcase.  I saw the body language from Durant too, he was obviously pissed but they still won the game.  Dudes are acting like they aren't tied up right now with homecourt advantage.  They are in a very good position to win this series.  And I agree with Big J, saying Westbrook is biggest issue with his decision making but to place all the blame on him is short sighted.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ not at all.. but who is throwing out a starting lineup better than that 5?
I understand your excitement as a Thunder fan, but just kinda strange this is being discussed in a middle of a playoffs series. This and the Dirk > KG if he wins a ring this year or how will Kidd be ranked against the best PGs if he wins a ring talk are just
laugh.gif
to me.

Gluck in Game 5.

I can't get over the fact that Hollins didn't take Juice out of the game when he knew they had to foul and that OJ had 5.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I can't get over the fact that Hollins didn't take Juice out of the game when he knew they had to foul and that OJ had 5.

Hollins is a %+@$!$@ ******.. He took him out for the defensive sub, didnt call a T.O after OKC missed and thats when Conley shot that stupid +%+ 3, then he subs OJ back in in the fouling situation
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

" Westbrook hogging all the gatorade "
laugh.gif

2h535h5.jpg

BTW, how stupid does the "Grizz don't need Rudy Gay" thing sound now?

The so called "ball stopper" probably would've put us in a better position to win that game down the stretch instead of OKC knowing we were going to Zbo or Marc down low.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I feel like people don't want to criticize Durant because he's so humble and such a nice guy, but then they turn around and bash Westbrook constantly (even though he deserves a share of the blame). Fact is Durant needs to step it up and develop a backbone to demand the ball, then have the skill to handle it and do what he does best and score. I don't doubt his ability to do this consistently someday, but I don't see it right now.
EXACTLY.

Spoiler [+]
2h535h5.jpg

Proving your point J.
KD looking all sad while RW is beaming.
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it any better. And if I'm OKC, I'm doing EVERYTHING in my power to keep those 2 together. Ibaka goes nowhere either. Every other piece on the team is touchable.

And I agree with whoever said that it's crazy you guys are making mock 2012 lineups for OKC when they are still in the midst of a tied series with a pretty good chance of making the Finals.

I really hope someone makes an "Official NBA Trade Scenario Thread" next year. Or at the very least, an "Official Dwight Howard Thread". Just so we don't have to read about all these trade proposals in here every day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Good thing the KNICKS soften up BOS for MIA.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Right now, what is the feeling in Rondo's elbow?  It dislocated, they put it back in, now what?  Is it swollen to @#$%, or is it perfectly normal, or what's the deal with an injury like that?  I've dislocated fingers and they swell up like hell, is this similar or worse or what? 

Big J, I saw the exact same thing you did, Durant was hiding over in the corner like he was resting or something.  I was confused as to what the hell he was doing, but either way, it worked out for them. 

I hope this series goes 11 games.  It's friggin fantastic.  Radio just said so far the point totals is something like 440-438 with a total of 4 OT's in 4 games.  That's crazy. 
eek.gif

I love how everyone is assuming that KD isn't "stepping" up because you see don't him being demonstrative ON THE FLOOR and screaming at Russell.

I guess that's the tangible evidence of what you all consider a leader.

Back
Top Bottom