OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

laugh.gif
That foul by Terry.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Its funny how the 2 contracts that got NT fake *** GM's panties in a bunch (conley & JJ) are lookin pretty good at the moment.

Some people should just stick to watchin sports instead of predictions or analysis.
Those contracts are still horrible. Both those teams could have gotten the same production for less money.
When did making $6.5M next season and UNDER $8M the next 3 seasons for a 23yr old PG, who is averaging 14ppg,6apg and 4rpg in the playoffs become a horrible deal?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Do not enter the other thread....

laugh.gif
 Seriously, don't.

What is Stevenson doing??? 
roll.gif

LA fans are so quick to crap on the opposing team, yet as soon as they choke the lead up they are gloom and doom, iono how yall handle it.
laugh.gif

To end the game..

Let's please have Kidd, JET, Marion, Dirk, Chandler.

We can't be giving up easy buckets.

I'll live with Dirk and JET scoring all our 4th qtr points.

If it weren't for the 4-point play, we'd be up.
laugh.gif

Well, yall asked for it, we got it. Dirk VS Kobe. Dirk with a great game, Kobe with a great game.

Chandler and Dirk finding it hard to get any calls in the paint.

Paussy Cat
laugh.gif

Really, I swear that guy used to be good what happened? Dude has been terrible for a large portion of this year.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

KB had a great look .... can't ask for anything more. Good game though overall

Yeah I thought his shot was good.

Impressive road wins by Atlanta and Dallas.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Jordan would have made that shot
glasses.gif

before kobe stans jump to his rescue..

doesn't kobe shoot like 30% in game winning situations? while jordan was around 60%?

I can't believe LA blew this game & Dallas putting in SERIOUS work! Congrats to them!
pimp.gif

I just don't see LA losing this series though...

PO

Can't ask for a better look. We gave up a 6 point lead late, recipe for failure. Gotta win games 2-3 like last round.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Jordan would have made that shot
glasses.gif

before kobe stans jump to his rescue..

doesn't kobe shot like 30% in game winning situations? while jordan was around 60%?
I am 100% sarcastic/joking 
But, I thought Jordan's percentage was pretty low as well, like in the 40%s maybe... Idk and don't really care
laugh.gif

I like both teams, Liked the Mavs since I was little but jumped on the Kobe bandwagon after Lebron came into the league.

Other series, I picked Boston, Chicago, and Oklahoma City.

Back
Top Bottom