OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

whats up with these hawks trying to win? they are horrible and have no business being in this game
indifferent.gif

whats up with these hawks trying to win? they are horrible and have no business being in this game

its the bulls. coach thibbs  doin the best he can with what he has... i dont see this team getting past the heat. they need a number two option. deng and boozer aint gonna cut it

i just dont see atlanta as a serious contender either way. the bulls could have a chance against bos/mia but im not sure about either one. i know atlanta would get SWEPT easy by either team

you Dwight howard's brother or something? tell us why your mad.

i just dont see atlanta as a serious contender either way. the bulls could have a chance against bos/mia but im not sure about either one. i know atlanta would get SWEPT easy by either team
They aren't a serious contender, but with your naive statement about them being close and why try, what else would they do, the Hawks are flawed 2 PF's no true C, no PG, but I highly doubt they would get swept matched up with either the Celtics or Heat.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

They aren't a serious contender, but with your naive statement about them being close and why try, what else would they do, the Hawks are flawed 2 PF's no true C, no PG, but I highly doubt they would get swept matched up with either the Celtics or Heat.

maybe not a sweep but close to it. hawks could probably win a game or 2

come on dude you being a hawks fan you gotta admit even you are surprised they made it this far and are really keeping chicago in check in game 1.

they are no doubt exposing chicago right now. which sucks cuz i want the bulls to atleast play the heat

Atlanta has talent but they also have a bunch of players with low basketball IQs. if they could take the Celtics to 7 a few years back I don't see why they couldn't be competitive against anyone.

This is nuts. Before the playoffs started, I didn't think the Hawks would win a single game.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by DubA169

the fan of the hawks must be enjoying this
Yup, all seven of them.

Think DubA had it right the 1st time.
laugh.gif

Good win for the Hawks tonight.

Joe Johnson had a great game too.

rose shouldnt have even been out there. the game was out of reach. rookie mistake for the coach of the year

Hey its about 5 of us or so. I knew we could beat the Magic, but I had doubts about us against the bulls, hopefully we keep it up though

We need to get our other guys going if we want a chance in this series.

It can't be just Dirk.

I'll be real interested to see how we are once we get a full half in, with guys like Barea and JET getting an impact on the game.

Tyson with two easy buckets so far, that's a great sign.

Its funny how the 2 contracts that got NT fake *** GM's panties in a bunch (conley & JJ) are lookin pretty good at the moment.

Some people should just stick to watchin sports instead of predictions or analysis.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Its funny how the 2 contracts that got NT fake *** GM's panties in a bunch (conley & JJ) are lookin pretty good at the moment.

Some people should just stick to watchin sports instead of predictions or analysis.
Those contracts are still horrible. Both those teams could have gotten the same production for less money.

Back
Top Bottom