[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

watching postgame on comcast. and wow at the Damon double steal

i still cant believe this crap
smh.gif

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

We suck, but we lead, right?

cause ya team on them roids

You must be the most ignorant person on NT right now. Are you serious? Now we gotta go to those excuses for us leading?
Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Na I know.

I just don't want to keep saying we have the worst fans and what not.

See you there. You know, that place we should ALL go.
laugh.gif
Cleveland?

laugh.gif

Na man. Cleveland is worse than where he sent us.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

watching postgame on comcast. and wow at the Damon double steal

i still cant believe this crap
smh.gif

They just let him run.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by G Stacks

Word, who's gonna be at the stadium tomorrow. I don't want to go alone.

explain? at yankee stadium people get to see the game for free? or did i completely misunderstand what another nt said before

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

explain? at yankee stadium people get to see the game for free? or did i completely misunderstand what another nt said before
Yeah, they've been lettiing people watch the game at Yankee Stadium free of charge pretty much all postseason.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

its free, but tomorrows game will not be able to be watched at the stadium, they need time to prepare just in case they said

Yeah, I loved Bobby when he managed the Mets, and dude is probably my favorite baseball guy on ESPN.

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

no 1 trying 2 hear that

take that sack riding back 2 jersey

stinkees suck

Huh? Who the hell is "sack riding"? (I'm not from Jersey, either.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

I dislike the Yankees as much as anyone can but they clearly don't suck because they're up 3-1 pretty handily against the defending champs.

I've watched sports for decades. I know when a team is genuinely being outdone and this is one of those series. Sure, many on the Phillies went absentthis series; a lot of self-inflicted damage.

Subpar pitching, lack of hits all the sudden. But at the same time, the Yankees have had the steadier pitching, they've gotten consistent hitting. Forthis WS, they've played better. Period.

I love the Phillies but I'm not about to candy-coat anything or hold a grudge against a team doing what they're supposed to (Yankees).

So get out of here with the childish blabbering. Own up to reality.

valentine basically went off on the fact that Lidge should be able to throw that nasty slider even if theres a runner on 3rd. he's absolutely right...Lidgeis your closer with borderline elite stuff, it shouldnt be an issue.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

burns, dont bother.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what part of philly u from? cause if u dont live in philly or u from nephilly get out

tired of sack riders,when philly win these lames start claiming

Back
Top Bottom